Poll

Do you intend on looking into Royals tier ll for 2020-21

Author Topic: POLL: Royals and Genesis Hockey Club Debate  (Read 22358 times)

Description:

Reply #30:
 February 05, 2020, 08:11:59 AM
Based on what we were told last night, the Revolution was going to have no problems getting into the DVHL by themselves. But since the numbers at Royal's were greater than Rev it would be easier to switch the Rev team to Royal's so only the smaller group would have to get new jerseys.

They have been telling people that for years... hard to trust club representatives... I wanna see something from the governing body of the dvhl... this isn’t my first rodeo If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard things like evaluations are fair and they don’t judge based on who the coaches kids like to play with I’d be a millionaire
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #31:
 February 05, 2020, 08:21:45 AM
What I would like to see is an actual statement from the dvhl saying that the Royals character will stay in the league. Cause this whole conversation means nothing if the dvhl says in no way will they allow ownership of the revolution to go behind their back and allow them to buy their way into the dvhl

The royals are full members with a clean record. They didn't do anything wrong. They were bought by somebody who isn't Phil Pulley and have nothing to do with him or his business so stop with this whole revolution vs the dvhl thing already. Hes gone and its an entirely new company who own the royals. Theres no conversation to be had except what the royals 2020 plans are for tryouts and payments.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #32:
 February 05, 2020, 08:26:20 AM
AMEN !!!!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #33:
 February 05, 2020, 08:44:23 AM
The last statement says it all right there, Rev buying their way into Dvhl.  Parents should ask themselves why?  Go back and look when they snubbed the Warwick Wildcats.  It’s a shame that parents aren’t seeing warning signs of problems.  Royals are a great group and I believe they would succeed without the Rev!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #34:
 February 05, 2020, 09:08:02 AM
Wow you really dont get it guy theres no rev left. The people in charge are all new hires by Black Bear and the Royals organization. Theres no rev at all so the faster you get that through your thick skull the faster your blood pressure will go down and you will stop posting nonsense.

PS the parents and members dont care about what happened to the wildcats or phil. It was half a decade ago and the wildcats and phils ownership dont exist anymore so who cares besides you.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #35:
 February 05, 2020, 09:11:48 AM
Why don't parents ask their kid where they want play, where they think they'll have the most fun, where their friends are playing.  That's what is most important to them.  Ask them where they want to play without leading the witness.  That's what Tier II hockey is supposed to be about.  Parents don't realize this until their children have aged out, if they realize it at all.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #36:
 February 05, 2020, 10:24:23 AM
Why don't parents ask their kid where they want play, where they think they'll have the most fun, where their friends are playing.  That's what is most important to them.  Ask them where they want to play without leading the witness.  That's what Tier II hockey is supposed to be about.  Parents don't realize this until their children have aged out, if they realize it at all.

Very well said! That’s what the kids will remember, playing and having fun with their friends!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #37:
 February 05, 2020, 12:05:50 PM
To all those they will be fine guys. Talk to the parents of the Mercer chief tier 2 families.... wait they aren’t around anymore from another black bear merger.... and if ur not watching black bear bought the igloo and the families of the jaguars are under the impression that they are gonna get pushed out. It’s about track record....
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #38:
 February 05, 2020, 10:25:29 PM
It’s about putting in the best organization in the rinks. The name is meaningless, it’s the coach’s, kids, families, and hopefully development.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #39:
 February 06, 2020, 04:36:38 PM
Poole is gone! Meghan is gone! Aaron is gone! Rev Youth is dead! Yeah!

Asked my kid where he want to go and play - he told me NHL!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

POLL: Youth Hockey Info Wants Your Opinion

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 29
Views: 8028
Last post August 16, 2020, 11:14:53 AM
by Guest
POLL: Hybrid Youth Hockey Thoughts

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 10
Views: 7762
Last post October 06, 2020, 05:53:18 AM
by Guest
POLL: High School Hockey Music During Stops and Between Periods

Started by NewsalertsBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 8
Views: 5629
Last post November 30, 2021, 10:47:52 AM
by Guest
POLL: Youth Hockey Brawl Leads To League Wide Reporting System

Replies: 4
Views: 4333
Last post December 02, 2021, 03:25:41 PM
by Guest
POLL: AHF Alternate Showcase League Failing Or Winning?

Replies: 15
Views: 9998
Last post November 03, 2021, 09:49:34 AM
by Guest