Author Topic: COVID19 AAHA - Important hockey family survey  (Read 17825 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 May 08, 2020, 10:59:07 AM
Has anyone died form any other cause in this country in the past two months, or is everything single death being classified as cause of death coronavirus?  What if they were gravely ill of a couple of pre-exisitng conditions and catching the virus was simply the straw that broke the camels back....do they consider that a coronavirus death?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 May 08, 2020, 02:23:30 PM
No, there have been no other deaths in the US since corona struck. The US is also the only country to have an East coast and a west coast strain. They're calling it the Tupac and Biggie effect. It's totally believable because Anthony Fauzi says so
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 May 10, 2020, 08:05:35 AM
So are you suggesting this is a democrat conspiracy?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #43:
 May 22, 2020, 10:13:40 PM
TRUMP-COVID 2020
"MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN"

but who cares as long as my kid can play next season! 

And yeah sure--it is a "conspiracy"--even though we've had one friend die, and 2 in critical condition in the hospital on ventilators and oxygen (recovered now though thank GOD).  I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you how "flu like" this was for them--and the family that lost their Dad would really appreciate hearing your ignorant, disrespectful blather. 

SO:  TRUMPTARDS, please be quiet and try being constructive for a change--the shutdowns are real, the market crash is real, the unemployment is real, the deaths are real, and the illnesses (with huge hospital costs for critical care) are real.   

Maybe offer up an idea of how to make this hockey season work in spite of everything and possibly be something positive for the kids?

Unfortunately, I'm too PO'd to do that at the moment.  I'll try later.   
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 May 23, 2020, 09:24:53 AM
Do us all a favor and stay home forever you retard. Its you fools that are the problem. No team needs your kid.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: