Poll

SportsEngine Satisfaction Poll

Author Topic: 1st Week SportsEngine Score Keeping Results  (Read 3371 times)

Description:
1st Week SportsEngine Score Keeping Results
Topic: September 11, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
What's the verdict? How was your first week with SportsEngine at the score keepers bench? Please rate your experience in the poll above.

Did you bring a laptop or iPad? Or the better question should be, do you have one to bring? Is there wiFi at your venue, if there is wiFi is the bandwidth strong enough to enter stats on SportsEngine?

Please explain any challenges or issues or were you satisfied with the experience so much so that there are no issues?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 September 11, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Whoever came up with this brilliant idea to change from a system that actually works should be replaced like Pointstreak was.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 September 12, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
I was running the clock for our game on Sunday, but the person doing that job in the box with me had no issues with it. He had done it for another game on Saturday and definitely ran into a few issues with that one. From what he had heard, the DVHL did push through a few updates on it Saturday night.
I know the poster above mentioned pointstreak, while it worked, those terminals weren't the easiest thing to navigate and the response time was really bad a times. I've been asking for an app for years. Sure, we'll have growing pains with SE, but it will be better in the long run.
While it is pretty self explanatory on how to use, I will a little annoyed that the DVHL didn't do through the process at the manager meeting last week. It was talked about, but a live demo would have been better than listening to the 2 guys talk about concussions for a half hour.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 September 12, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
what did you use and at what rink? When you say the DVHL pushed through updates, what are they?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: