Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Revolution 2009 -2011

(1/3) > >>

Guest:
Csn some1 tell me more about this program, specifically squirts and peewees.  Are they tier 1 ? Independent or what league? Competitive?

Guest:
They are "Tier 1". Not in the AYHL. Typically not competitive. Tier 1 in this area is a complete joke. Most of the AAA teams would lose to AA teams and even good A teams. It's a money grab for parents willing to pay the double dues.

Guest:
I know revolution has great coaches and is ran by Chris Kanaly who does a wonderful job with all levels. I think the 09's 10's 11's he wants kids to grow together through good and bad but also develop the kids which i think he is doing, sometimes it is not all about winning. I have a few friends who's kids are at Revolution an they are very happy. 

Guest:
I don't think that's right. They are AAA elite and promote t1 competition. They play independent t1 schedules which they make themselves and they supplement with EJ. You will find their results in Myhockey tier1 rank but they are not approved t1 by AAHA unless somebody can share this somewhere on thier site. I can't find anything on my phone on their site.

Guest:
Anybody know what black bear is charging to play revs now? I think that they are done in ej since they have their own rink circuit league now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version