Author Topic: Philadelphia independence private locker rooms  (Read 17497 times)

Description:

Reply #20:
 September 25, 2019, 08:13:09 PM
What if the dispute between them and Jf Flyers was over the training, or lack thereof?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #21:
 September 25, 2019, 08:16:26 PM
Hahahahaha......

Sorry it wasn’t. Not that I matters, but they were like top 15 in the country for ‘09s.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #22:
 September 25, 2019, 08:29:00 PM
This is the oddest post of the week. Grown men (i assume) upset that 10 years olds have better toys than there kids.  Hahah
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #23:
 September 25, 2019, 08:45:30 PM
“Grown men (I assume)”. Your ignorance is on full display in your post. What if they don’t conform to your small minded labels?

#hockeyisforeveryone
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #24:
 September 25, 2019, 10:27:16 PM
they are a good group of kids and people.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #25:
 September 26, 2019, 07:29:56 AM
So in reality i see now. You are just upset you kid can’t  play AAA.
Don't kid yourself, you just have to find the right one willing to take your money.  Commute may be hell and the kid may never see the ice during a game, but they'll gladly take your cash.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #26:
 September 26, 2019, 12:22:46 PM
Couldn’t agree more, again validates why they started this team maybe? Sick of a team of 15 kids but only 4 “higher level” players. Rest are there to keep the lights on at the rink.

Would seem like they are starting to make a lot of sense with this project maybe? Like your comment above it’s a problem. It’s a cash business as you state. This team seems solid up and down the line up for what I saw at NESKZ against a local AAA team. “No fillers”

People above are saying local AAA is A, Boston teams are AAA etc but in the same breath are criticizing this team for trying something different to maybe get to where those teams are. It comes off as jealousy with the double talk. Local AAA model is broken compared to NE area and can’t compete right now.

I’m sure they won’t apologize for trying to change it up. My kid is in AAA and it’s a business as we all know. I say kudos to them.  Best of luck...
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #27:
 September 27, 2019, 09:51:03 AM
Honestly the amount of parents who put money in the game when their kids have no talent is unreal and unbelievable. Why in the world would a player need his own locker room because he is either a spoil rich kid and thinks he better then everyone else or parents want to get the kid ahead by Politics. Sad part is this game use to be pure and honest once you bought the money and bs into it, it's hard to get it out and it's all over the Dvhl from Every organization in the Dvhl. Sad part is when parents with the true parents that have the talent instead of the money say something they are blacked balked or look down upon. I've seen it first hand the way this DVHL problem is going to head up with Like Chicago when parents start a civil class action lawsuit with Dvhl and USA Hockey. Parents should be allowed to tell a coach what their children should play or have any parent in tryouts or games or tournaments. No organization should allow players to move up to a division when the team is having a loosing season seen it happen though on muilt organization from lehigh to iceline to oaks as well.Even when they had peewee Quebec tryouts parents already parents had talk to people and giving envelopes of money to the people and they were told no worries they'll make the team.Who does that only corruption at its finest bc all your teaching your kids is I'm entitled and I dont have to work hard. Programs should have and should include Off ice training once or 2 a week and season that includes everything for player which is Jersey, warmups,Polo off ice shirt,shorts, socks,bag and video tape and play book but they dont and how to work in a system. Kids in the Dvhl and everywhere are getting screwed. Down south kids are developing faster bc their programs are making better players and A is Double A and Double A is triple AA it's a fraction of the cost that parents are dealing with up north. Tuiton verys from mite to peewee 1400 and Bantam to Midget 2300 to 3000. Dvhl wants to fix things stop raping Parents and short changing kids and get handle on your programs. Parents need to stop forcing your kids to play if they dont want too. Not about money it's about Hard Work and Talent and love for the game. Not Entitlement
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #28:
 September 27, 2019, 12:22:36 PM
Honestly the amount of parents who put money in the game when their kids have no talent is unreal and unbelievable. Why in the world would a player need his own locker room because he is either a spoil rich kid and thinks he better then everyone else or parents want to get the kid ahead by Politics. Sad part is this game use to be pure and honest once you bought the money and bs into it, it's hard to get it out and it's all over the Dvhl from Every organization in the Dvhl. Sad part is when parents with the true parents that have the talent instead of the money say something they are blacked balked or look down upon. I've seen it first hand the way this DVHL problem is going to head up with Like Chicago when parents start a civil class action lawsuit with Dvhl and USA Hockey. Parents should be allowed to tell a coach what their children should play or have any parent in tryouts or games or tournaments. No organization should allow players to move up to a division when the team is having a loosing season seen it happen though on muilt organization from lehigh to iceline to oaks as well.Even when they had peewee Quebec tryouts parents already parents had talk to people and giving envelopes of money to the people and they were told no worries they'll make the team.Who does that only corruption at its finest bc all your teaching your kids is I'm entitled and I dont have to work hard. Programs should have and should include Off ice training once or 2 a week and season that includes everything for player which is Jersey, warmups,Polo off ice shirt,shorts, socks,bag and video tape and play book but they dont and how to work in a system. Kids in the Dvhl and everywhere are getting screwed. Down south kids are developing faster bc their programs are making better players and A is Double A and Double A is triple AA it's a fraction of the cost that parents are dealing with up north. Tuiton verys from mite to peewee 1400 and Bantam to Midget 2300 to 3000. Dvhl wants to fix things stop raping Parents and short changing kids and get handle on your programs. Parents need to stop forcing your kids to play if they dont want too. Not about money it's about Hard Work and Talent and love for the game. Not Entitlement

WOW!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #29:
 September 27, 2019, 01:27:25 PM

WOW!!

Was that rant done via voice text? Honestly couldn't decipher what side he is arguing on.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Philadelphia Independence 09 AAA

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 12
Views: 12272
Last post February 22, 2020, 11:07:57 AM
by Guest
09 Philadelphia Independence AAA