Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

USA Hockey cancels districts

(1/2) > >>

Guest:
You heard that right they are cancelled. Not postponed.  :o

Thank you Glen for following the sheep. This was my kids only last shot.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON DISTRICT TOURNAMENTS

Guest:
Stop thinking about only yourself. It really sucks for these kids, 1000%. But, it's not all about YOU. These precautions are necessary to protect those who cannot protect themselves. You know, those on chemotherapy for cancer. Those who are elderly. Those other children who are battling diseases of their own. I am shocked by the level of selfishness that I have seen in the youth hockey community. Is it fair? No. But sometimes, life isn't fair. How you react when you are faced with an unfair situation talks more about who you are than if you win a trophy.

Guest:
life must go on though.  we are making this worse by turtling

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on March 12, 2020, 08:40:41 AM ---Stop thinking about only yourself. It really sucks for these kids, 1000%. But, it's not all about YOU. These precautions are necessary to protect those who cannot protect themselves. You know, those on chemotherapy for cancer. Those who are elderly. Those other children who are battling diseases of their own. I am shocked by the level of selfishness that I have seen in the youth hockey community. Is it fair? No. But sometimes, life isn't fair. How you react when you are faced with an unfair situation talks more about who you are than if you win a trophy.

--- End quote ---

I don’t doubt the serious nature of this issue but I am pretty sure the afflicted you are referencing are not competing in these games and furthermore they should be distancing themselves from as many people as possible at this time.

Guest:
USA Hockey cancelled Nationals before Districts were cancelled. What's the point of having districts if there are no Nationals?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version