Author Topic: Liberty Bell games  (Read 2784 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 June 11, 2024, 01:51:15 PM
Everything the 2nd poster said is 100% true.  The video was all over social media, including Clanko's Instagram feed.  The announcers from Flo Hockey TV even called the players and coach involved out by name during the mele.  The player got mad at being hit in the corner with his team losing by a bunch, then he goes up the ice cross-checking (3 times) the kid who had checked him, gets called for a penalty, then follows that player toward the opposition bench and starts a shoving match with the kid who checked him and proceeds to have his helmet ripped off in the process.  His coach (dad) gets pissed, starts calling the player who ripped off his son's helmet a pu$$y at least 10 times, a mom in the stands screams something to the coach about how he is talking to a child, and the coach then tells her to shut up and calls her a fat b!tch.  A parent then comes down from the stands, climbs the glass behind the bench, and takes a swipe at the big mouth coach.  Both the player (son) and coach (dad) get ejected from the game and, apparently, the parent got arrested (or at least had to deal with the cops over what transpired).
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18874,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 June 11, 2024, 02:31:06 PM
Chris Kanley is now on Facebook mocking and justifying how he acted towards the situation
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14996,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 June 11, 2024, 04:02:17 PM
Everything the 2nd poster said is 100% true.  The video was all over social media, including Clanko's Instagram feed.  The announcers from Flo Hockey TV even called the players and coach involved out by name during the mele.  The player got mad at being hit in the corner with his team losing by a bunch, then he goes up the ice cross-checking (3 times) the kid who had checked him, gets called for a penalty, then follows that player toward the opposition bench and starts a shoving match with the kid who checked him and proceeds to have his helmet ripped off in the process.  His coach (dad) gets pissed, starts calling the player who ripped off his son's helmet a pu$$y at least 10 times, a mom in the stands screams something to the coach about how he is talking to a child, and the coach then tells her to shut up and calls her a fat b!tch.  A parent then comes down from the stands, climbs the glass behind the bench, and takes a swipe at the big mouth coach.  Both the player (son) and coach (dad) get ejected from the game and, apparently, the parent got arrested (or at least had to deal with the cops over what transpired).

Can't find anything on Clanko's Instagram page. What is the link?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 June 11, 2024, 04:10:51 PM
Unless someone can show video- like the Hollydell/RH incident- then I won't believe anything posted. Since this occurred at a North Jersey rink, I will not believe it until I see it. 90% of what is posted on the site is BS. I have witnessed what occurred on about 20 posts on this site and the posts are always different from what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my ears. Put up the video or stop posting. Also, since this is ice hockey and each rink has an ax to grind with people who have been around for years, like CK, I don't believe anything from these crazy parents!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18131,Guest15941,Guest11339,Guest11609,Guest18376,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 June 11, 2024, 05:02:28 PM
I do not have the video but I saw it and it’s a real bad look for someone that is involved in youth hockey
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 June 11, 2024, 05:07:48 PM
I do not have the video but I saw it and it’s a real bad look for someone that is involved in youth hockey

Like 90% of the crazy parents!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 June 11, 2024, 05:28:19 PM
you clearly don’t. It’s not the first time and he’s been suspended before. I saw the video, and it’s clear as day, called a kid a p@$$y 13 times I think and when the woman said t stop cursing he first called her. B then a fat B.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 June 12, 2024, 11:12:08 AM

[/quote]

Can't find anything on Clanko's Instagram page. What is the link?
[/quote]

Black Bear had it pulled down from both Clanko's instagram page, as well as FloHockey TV (June 9 - Walt Whitman v. Constitution).  You can believe whatever you want to believe, but it occurred.  The coach was 100% wrong in how he conducted himself, and the parent was wrong for trying to hit him for it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 June 12, 2024, 12:15:00 PM
Chris Kanley was trying to act tough with a kid and a mom but when confronted by the dad Chris Kanley cried he was assaulted and then Chris Kanley goes on Facebook and post how it’s a soft Generation when he was the one crying assault after cursing at kids and women
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 June 12, 2024, 01:22:20 PM
Moderator, isn't this happening to Chris? "Defamation and slander to ruin one's reputation isn't happening here."
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13634,Guest18404,Guest14008,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: