Author Topic: 2024-25 Movement  (Read 11475 times)

Description:

Reply #380:
 Today at 02:14:11 PM
After playing well in the 2013 level, why would he want a 2015 THF team. That would be going backwards.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #381:
 Today at 02:15:37 PM
FE support people who harm children from what I saw and heard

Do you have a copy of that video? I heard it was bad and FE and few staff welcomed the dad back with open arms
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19204,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest14532,

Reply #382:
 Today at 02:31:04 PM
It’s widely known that JP and CO are problems they are running out of rinks to go to and soon FE will give them the boot too
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Guest17988,Guest14318,Guest12228,Guest17098,Guest15816,Guest18851,Guest17827,

Reply #383:
 Today at 02:31:46 PM
I just came to a realization. Why am I on here arguing with Warren from Something About Mary (KD), Lenny from Of Mice and Men (MR) and Sam from I am Sam (Sal)? These three are the dumbest people I have ever met. I am done. Hey retards, Youth Hockey Info is all yours to write what you want.  I will leave some quotes (some are edited to fit the audience):

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

“I hate stupid people. They should have to wear signs that just say, ‘I’m Sal.’”

“I’m the one guy who says don’t force the stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are.”

“Two things are infinite: the universe and Sal's stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”

“Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a hockey rink after a 12-pack of beer, without harming the community … but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots.”

And lastly but most fitting to this entire thread:

“Always remember… Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13006,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #384:
 Today at 02:38:00 PM
I just came to a realization. Why am I on here arguing with Warren from Something About Mary (KD), Lenny from Of Mice and Men (MR) and Sam from I am Sam (Sal)? These three are the dumbest people I have ever met. I am done. Hey retards, Youth Hockey Info is all yours to write what you want.  I will leave some quotes (some are edited to fit the audience):

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

“I hate stupid people. They should have to wear signs that just say, ‘I’m Sal.’”

“I’m the one guy who says don’t force the stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are.”

“Two things are infinite: the universe and Sal's stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”

“Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a hockey rink after a 12-pack of beer, without harming the community … but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots.”

And lastly but most fitting to this entire thread:

“Always remember… Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
.                                      This is all comes from  the same people who starting posting on this website to slander people and their kids.Complete trash human beings at FE .
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #385:
 Today at 02:46:41 PM
This flyers elite guy needs to let it go move on it’s a new season
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Guest14348,Guest17636,Guest11710,Guest18162,Guest11528,

Reply #386:
 Today at 02:49:38 PM
CO and JP have to be the two biggest scumbags South Jersey youth hockey has to offer.People  have already caught on to their bullshit .They are both mentally unfit to coach young kids
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest15869,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #387:
 Today at 03:20:17 PM
After reading this thread, JP, CO, KD, MR, Sal and any one else posting crap should not  be allowed around children, including their own. You people are crazy! If I ran the hockey team your kid played on , I'd throw you all out. PHC, LF, FE, FY should be ashamed of all of you. And don't just blame this on FE and the post about a kid. You are all at fault. Grow the f*ck up!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest10710,Guest19298,Guest17344,Guest18793,Guest10737,Guest18344,Guest13029,Guest11759,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Guest17836,Guest18294,Guest12986,Guest14522,Guest12038,

Reply #388:
 Today at 04:26:19 PM
As a parent if a rink is coming on here to bash the parent and kid that parent has every right to stick up for his family new season everyone move on
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #389:
 Today at 04:57:49 PM
Again you all should be ashamed. People who bashed your kid and you, you who attacked people at rink, people using r word, people accusing others of abusing- kids, alcohol, drugs, people disparaging a veteran, people calling someone a Karen. It was all terrible even if you are defending family. I am embarrassed to call myself a hockey mom. Everone needs to move on and stop acting like children. New season, new teams, new rinks. Everyone- Grow the hell up!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Delaware Hockey Situation (2024-2025 Season)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 21
Views: 2566
Last post April 24, 2024, 05:24:08 PM
by Guest