Author Topic: pro quarantine families stay home!  (Read 9016 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 July 17, 2020, 04:19:21 PM
Wow easy there grandpop why are you yelling at me? Since you seem to want to fight why don't you take your geritol and change your diaper and hit the sack. Take a brake and take some pain killers for your anger management issues.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 July 17, 2020, 08:22:42 PM
How about instead of staying at home,  act RESPONSIBLY. Wear a damn mask and stop acting like you are an oppressed teenager. Stay 6 ft away. Drop your kid off at the rink and read a book in your car. Stop whinning. Stop acting like a selfish snowflake who decides to listen to an orange, failed business man turned reality star and start listening and acting like an adult.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 July 17, 2020, 08:35:04 PM
I paid money (whine). I have to sit in my car (whine). My kid didnt make the AA team (whine). I'm so privileged that I can spend thousands of dollars and complain when everything doesn't go my way when I want and how I want (whine). The "adults" on this message board who whine constantly about their first-world problems are exactly what's wrong with our country. Get over yourself. It's not about you. Sit down, shut up, and wear a damn mask.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest12267,Guest13692,Guest14499,Guest14619,Guest10728,Guest18195,Guest13435,Guest12392,
Guest18639,Guest15189,Guest14139,Guest15112,Guest17237,Guest13994,Guest10507,Guest18870,
Guest12522,Guest10059,Guest10072,Guest14459,Guest13284,Guest10443,Guest18816,Guest19417,
Guest13130,Guest18405,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 July 18, 2020, 08:34:28 AM
Yes some feel differently so why can’t some do what they feel without having the opinions of others stay home if you want or let their kids play if they want.. it’s not about scholarships etc.. a lot is about the mental health etc it takes on my kid is used to being at hockey 11 months a year whether it is a practice a week it was hard 3 months sitting home doing nothing for him. Granted he. Worked out and got himself in better shape but just like school shock in my opinion I want to happen they need to be back out social and doing things before this being on electronics was a big argument that kids need to get out and do things well can’t do much if we are stuck in my kids played electronics for 10 hrs straight bc they were still j at home and that was a way for them to stay social with their friends or even family..we have a shore house and he only wants to be home to make sure he doesn’t miss any ice right now because that’s what he LOVES! Covid is not just going to go away so at some point we have to get ourself a out to get back to a normal life!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 July 18, 2020, 12:35:16 PM
There are a lot of other things kids can be doing to stay healthy and active and see friends that don't involve being in an ice rink playing a contact sport. USA Hockey, CDC and state governments have asked for now that areas with lockdown restrictions -- and that is most of PA, NJ, NY, DE, MD, VA -- not play games or have contact practices and instead focus on skills and drills while social distancing on the ice. That should be more than enough at this point, summer, which isn't even hockey season. Through the fall, if numbers stay low, most likely kids will be able to scrimmage among kids in the same rink, and later in the year with kids with a region.

People who want to fight about masks and find reasons for parents being in the rink, who want locker rooms open, who have their kids skating at multiple rinks, who want full-contact, 5v5 hockey right now are going to push this all back even further. There will be hockey, but every time we rush this and insist on back to normal right now, in July, is being unreasonable.

As a reminder, USA Hockey aligns itself with CDC guidelines for getting back on the ice.

https://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/document/213b-2202770/Return-to-Organized-Sports-8-Questions_Final.pdf

Since no state is fully out of pandemic protocols, only lowest risk and increasing risk activities in youth sports should be attempted: team-based practice and maybe some within-team competition.

Things like chalk-talks and use of benches without social distancing should still be very limited. Coaches should be wearing masks.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 July 18, 2020, 03:20:18 PM
You do realize there are multiple states who are and have been playing games for a while correct? Teams coming from all over. Not saying you have to agree with it but if USA hockey doesn’t allow games but rinks remain open and you can purchase private ice higher level teams will just go rogue and play anyways.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 July 18, 2020, 08:43:03 PM
a snowflake would never listen to an orange, get your jargon straight, Karen.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 July 19, 2020, 07:22:14 PM
Put your mask on so my kids can put their skates on
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 July 21, 2020, 10:06:50 AM
Not sure how insulting the president got into this conversation but it says a lot about yourself. If rink is open, let the kids play. Better than sitting at home.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 August 20, 2020, 02:14:40 AM
So many armchair microbiologists on the message board.
My favorite line is "Let them Play"... I laugh everytime.
My second favorite line is "Wolf has no clue"...Uh, he actually does, unless you get private CDC/NIH reports.

It's youth hockey. Newsflash: Little Johnny's team was not exactly compiled by talent/skill which should be fairly obvious. No one cares what level Little Johnny is at or what team he plays for besides you and uncle Marty.

Your little Johnny is not being recruited by the Flyers. Missing a few games with a late start won't impede on Johnny's quest for the olympic team. 25 max limit for rinks, hopefully wont totally erase Johnny's future scholarship to Boston college.

Maybe just let little Johnny have fun while you watch netflix in your fancy schmancy leased sportscar.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Stevie Y Coming Home

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 5793
Last post April 19, 2019, 08:23:04 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
UPDATE: 5yr Old Landen Hoffman Returns Home

Replies: 4
Views: 5874
Last post April 24, 2019, 11:12:06 PM
by Guest
ISO: Billet Families - New Jersey Titans NAHL

Views: 7508
Last post August 27, 2019, 12:28:32 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Rinks opening during quarantine

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 7
Views: 4473
Last post May 18, 2020, 02:01:06 PM
by Guest
UPDATE: PIAA TO STAY THE COURSE.... FOR NOW.

Views: 2852
Last post August 07, 2020, 02:53:57 PM
by Youth Hockey Info