Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

What club do you know nothing about?

(1/7) > >>

Guest:
With the leagues mixing, certain teams are playing each other for the first time.  Southern teams are now playing Northern teams. 

What club are you clueless about?

Mine is Chester County Skate Club.

Guest:
CCSC is a local club run by its members in Kennett Square renting ice from Upland Country Day School.  It reminds me of a old York Road and Wisahicken.  Rink doesn’t open until September and closes in early March.  Get your games there in by December or risk the cold and drive. Teams are competitive in A and B. 

Guest:
Snider Hockey, I'm familiar with the teams, always extremely competitive, but what "qualifications" do you need to play for the org, is it free tuition, do you have to live in the city.

Guest:
Definitely confused about the philly clubs (little flyers, flyers elite, Philly hockey club). Also curious about Venom, Revolution, and Pilots...these clubs seem to have a lot of chatter.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on April 21, 2022, 06:50:26 AM ---Definitely confused about the philly clubs (little flyers, flyers elite, Philly hockey club). Also curious about Venom, Revolution, and Pilots...these clubs seem to have a lot of chatter.

--- End quote ---

Age group matters some teams are really good some are really bad some barely stay above water.

I can only try my best here they are all over the place and depending what level age group and location you won't see some of these teams. Little Flyers are in Aston at the quad rinks their teams are both ayhl and dvhl now since they added tier2. Flyers elite aka comcast aka virtua is partly owned by the Flyers and play out of voorhees. They compete against venom and pilots who are from pennsauken for the same players so think about a turnstyle of the same kids filtering through all three teams at mite and squirt with parents hoping to make a super team. Revolution doesn't have teams at all levels so you really have to be age specific but most of their teams are pretty bad. They like to register in showcases and tournaments playing down so they can win games and make their schedule results look even on paper. Their rink is in warminster pa by bucks ice the rev rink smells like a toilet and leaking gas so bring a gas mask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version