Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

No AHF schedule

(1/3) > >>

Guest:
Is the season over did AHF fold? The entire league is based on having schedules on time by June 15 months earlier than lowly njyhl and dvhl. Isn't that what all the big money corporate marketing is about? Strike 1 AHF Schedule - Atlantic Hockey Federation

Guest:
If the schedule coming out a little late is the worse thing to happen they will be far better than the DVHL and handing out the wrong banner. The DVHL struck out long ago that's why soo many clubs did not hesitate to jump leagues.

Guest:
Wow, so much hate from NJ & DV! Not sure where June 15 date came from? Here is what is team manager told us-

1. June 20th preliminary schedule issued to team managers to share with teams
2. Managers give schedule to families for any conflicts
3. Managers give conflicts (if any) to AHF for adjustment of schedule
4. Final schedules issued by July 31

AHF has already given teams showcase, all-star & playoff locations and dates. Let me ask this- has the DV or NJ ever asked teams for input into schedule? NO!

As to you morons that let ice hockey dictate you life, you can suck it! Families on my team have a life outside hockey with other kids that do not play hockey. Families are about all your kids not just your next Gretzky. Have fun spending all you time is a rink and your money on your NHL dream, only to have your kid play beer league!

Guest:

--- Quote --- Wow, so much hate…
--- End quote ---

Wow, so much hate in that above comment!

I can’t speak for DVHL, but NJYHL most definitely had teams ACTIVELY involved in scheduling — directly coordinating with the other clubs. There was no “send to the teams to see if they’re Ok with it” because they did it in the first place.

The June 15 “schedule” sounds meaningless. It’s July 31 now? (Fwiw The 6/15 date hasn’t been said in a long time, and I’ve never heard 7/31). I wouldn’t trust the locations stated for showcases — if last year’s showcases and playoffs and this year’s parity are any indication, there are still many revisions to be made.

We’ll see what happens. Hopefully they’re prepared for year 2 after being woefully unprepared for year one.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on June 20, 2022, 10:25:42 AM ---
--- Quote --- Wow, so much hate…
--- End quote ---

Wow, so much hate in that above comment!

I can’t speak for DVHL, but NJYHL most definitely had teams ACTIVELY involved in scheduling — directly coordinating with the other clubs. There was no “send to the teams to see if they’re Ok with it” because they did it in the first place.

The June 15 “schedule” sounds meaningless. It’s July 31 now? (Fwiw The 6/15 date hasn’t been said in a long time, and I’ve never heard 7/31). I wouldn’t trust the locations stated for showcases — if last year’s showcases and playoffs and this year’s parity are any indication, there are still many revisions to be made.

We’ll see what happens. Hopefully they’re prepared for year 2 after being woefully unprepared for year one.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what leagues you are talking about. My kids played NJ & AHF last year. NJ was a joke. Rescheduled games 8 times (not due to COVID). Officiating always favored the Central & North Jersey teams, especially Titans. NJ Titans had 2 teams in our division, but never had to play each other and got 2 easy games each against North Div. AHF had 0 rescheduled games, showcase & playoffs were are the times and rinks they gave us. AHF officiating was great.

I wonder why all the special treatment of Titans & North Teams? That is because the people running those teams run the NJ. What a joke the NJ is! No experience with DV except Battle of DE. That was mess too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version