Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

2011 Brick Team Announced

<< < (4/4)

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on July 06, 2022, 11:38:13 AM ---This is comical, PHC 11's parents are a great group of Parents, very nice people. I personally have hungout with them at numerous games where my son played against them last season. I highly doubt any of them post on this forum. The hate is crazy, it is youth hockey for god sake

--- End quote ---

Not commenting on 2011 parents hear, but on PHC and rink in general. Rumor is PHC  defecated in opposing teams bags when locker room was empty and clogged toilets in opposing teams Hollydell locker rooms for a smell that is unbearable. Hurricane parents are worse than PHC. This rink and all teams have a terrible reputation.

Guest:
All NJ Ice Hockey parents and players have terrible reputations. Other States complain about NJ in articles, books and online. NJ parents need to clean up their acts! Kids follow the leads of parents and coaches. I am at my third rink in 3 years due to former rinks cultures. My new rink seems to have it figured out, but I have witnessed things already that are giving me pause. This is youth sports and parents take it way too seriously. From coaches arguing with refs, to parents yelling at refs, to parents arguing and fighting each other. Wake up and realize little Timmy has a 2% chance to play in college and a .0001% chance to play in the NHL. Concentrate on raising decent, respectful human beings and our sport and country will be better off! Everyone needs to realize not everyone gets to have their kids play ice hockey. Some people can't even afford food. Please get some perspective!

Guest:
Give PHC credit…They’re great at recruiting! Can’t say the same about actually developing players…Year after year cutting kids, that spent years with them, and the poor parents who drank the Kool Aid…

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on July 06, 2022, 10:57:33 AM ---PHC will not be top ten for the simple reason that they will now be playing a full ayhl schedule. There will be teams that they are not able to beat by enough goals which will be reflected on MHR. It is probably the reason the ayhl bantam level went to a 3 division system...So the top teams do not need to blow out the bottom ones and then drop in rankings.

--- End quote ---

It's also the reason the AYHL 2011 division is being split between National (top 8) and American (bottom 8), with no cross-over games at all between teams in the 2 divisions.  Now guess which organization pushed for this change the hardest?

Guest:
Oh please. I’m sure that PHC, Colonials, Phantoms, and Avs all pushed hard to keep the slop off their schedules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version