Author Topic: In Memory Of Cowboy Phil Oseredzuk  (Read 4146 times)

Description: Please help vote for this image.
In Memory Of Cowboy Phil Oseredzuk
Topic: June 05, 2019, 01:49:15 PM

As many of you do or do not know, Phil passed away last week, he had recently just turned 16yrs old 3 months earlier.

Article from May 30, 2019: Local Youth Hockey Player Drowns In Boating Accident

By all accounts he was a vibrant and tenacious young man with a work ethic second to none. The  term tragic is a vast understatement. With his passing many people from different backgrounds and ages have come forward to show their appreciation of his memory by offering what they can as gestures of kindness to the Oseredzuk family.

Photo of Phil Osereduk from this past hockey season.

One of which comes from "Sean", a 9 year old who attends the same school district and plays for the same Grundy Senators hockey club Phil played for. Sean drew the picture posted in this article and entered it into USA Hockey Magazines drawing contest, see below for details.

NOTE: YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO USA HOCKEY MAGAZINE TO VOTE!

Please everyone go to Slapshot Gallery and vote for my little Sean's photo he drew in memory of Phil "Cowboy Phil". If you go to the Slapsgallery portion on the page and vote, you will see several photos. Little Sean who is 9 years old plays squirt for the Grundy Senators and is trying out for the first time for Neshaminy MS hockey this summer. Sean really wants to win this contest in memory of Phil and have his photo published in the USA hockey magazine. He will also be giving this photo to Phils mother and father, Lynn and Phil tonight at the viewing. This kids heart is huge and reminds me a little of Phil.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tree408

Reply #1:
 June 05, 2019, 04:38:19 PM
done
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 June 05, 2019, 08:01:36 PM
Sad story. I hope this little guy wins and brings a smile to Phils mom and dads faces. I voted and if I wasn't stopped from voting again I'd l do it 10 more times.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 June 06, 2019, 08:57:48 AM
Voted too. The response is incredible.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: