Author Topic: SHSHL IS BACK @ QUAKERTOWN!  (Read 7172 times)

Description:
SHSHL IS BACK @ QUAKERTOWN!
Topic: May 15, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

ITS OFFICIAL!! QUAKERTOWN HOCKEY IS BACK IN THE SHSHL!!

We are excited to announce that Keith Krem has joined the organization as the Coach for the High School Ice Hockey team . Keith brings the organization a wealth of hockey knowledge and experience. He is looking forward to building a quality program and excited for this Fall’s Suburban League season (SHSHL)

As always, please continue our grass roots effort to spread the word to anyone you may know that is interested in Playing, Coaching, Volunteering and Sponsoring the Middle School and High School teams.

Keith Krem’s background and experience:
Keith Krem has been playing and coaching hockey for the past 30 years. Keith was born and raised in the Lehigh Valley and started playing youth hockey for the Lehigh Valley Comets before moving on to play for the Junior Flyers. He was a member of the Team Philadelphia Quebec Team and also participated in the Atlantic District Development Program.

Keith has spent the last 10 years coaching for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth. He is a level 4 coach and has been a head coach at the U8, U10, U12, U14, U16 and U18 levels. In 2014 he was named Coach of the Year for his work with his Lehigh Valley Flames U18 AA team that saw 10 players move onto Prep, Junior, or College hockey. The following season he was named as the first ever Tier 1 Head Coach for the newly formed Tier 1 division of the Phantoms Youth. In 2015 he was named Vice President of Hockey Operations for both Tier 1 and Girls Hockey Operations for the Phantoms Youth Organization.

Keith is also a partner of Recruit U Hockey. Started in 2014 Recruit U is a hockey advisement and training company located in the Steel Ice Center. The Recruit U team is responsible for all SIC Hockey programming and instructs players of all ages and skill levels. They have also been instrumental in providing Lehigh Valley players advisement and guidance in moving on to the Prep, Junior, and NCAA levels.

More details to follow in the coming weeks.....

Follow Quakertown Hockey Association Group on Facebook
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 May 15, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
That's great. Please do not tell me steel ice is going to be a new rink in the SHSHL too.  :-\
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 May 15, 2019, 11:30:39 AM
That question we cannot answer. The only thing that is confirmed is their membership in the SHSHL. I'm sure all of the details will be finalized over the spring/summer.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 May 16, 2019, 01:25:23 PM
How does my son go about trying out for the team?
JMW
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15642,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 May 16, 2019, 03:09:16 PM
Hello. On Facebook please go to Quakertown Hockey Association and add yourself to the group and I will approve you . Thank you for your interest!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 May 16, 2019, 03:11:34 PM
We will be out of Hatfield Ice not steel ice.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 June 11, 2023, 01:36:29 PM
How do I get more info and register a player?  Is this high school only? Do you have a middle school team?  I can not find any way to contact the organization
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: