Author Topic: facebook post regarding Titans  (Read 2999 times)

Description:

facebook post regarding Titans
Topic: March 25, 2022, 08:20:21 AM
I am baffled as to why the post about the titans was deleted.  Granted, I did not see many of the comments, but there was nothing libelous written in the post, and many of the comments I did read were supportive of the titan's experience.  Most of the complaints seemed to center around not getting what was promised/paid for, and I think most people know the reputation there.

But my point is, what good are these forums if you cannot share your experiences, good or bad, so that parents can make informed decisions in a sport where it is already difficult enough to try to decide where to play?

With Black Bear coming in and dominating the state, there is more need than ever for open communication - and if this place, or the FB place, is only there to be a voice for clubs/owners/USA hockey/etc, the power structure, then it is not a good place for parents to find and share information, obviously.

I get it, if comments are out of line, delete them or disable comments - but why delete the post?  Did someone complain?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 March 25, 2022, 08:48:33 AM
What specifically are you referring to regarding something being deleted and where on Facebook, (which group)? We have about 10 different groups.

If it's a complaint about something here, all of the deleted comments go to an admin moderation/review section, I see nothing about Titans having been deleted. When guests consistently re-post the same comments restructured to say the same thing incessantly that's when those comments in addition to inflammatory or personal attacks are bounced.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Hockey Groups on Facebook

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 3426
Last post July 17, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
How To: Stream Games To Facebook