Author Topic: CBHL?  (Read 5278 times)

Description: Will the CBHL be impacted by AHF?

Reply #10:
 March 22, 2022, 10:31:27 AM
From what I read in this thread is the person said "Hopefully they will adjust and be better". How is that saying the AHF is improving in any way? The person make a valid point that the DVHL was stagnant and made no improvements over the years, i haven't seen any over the years my son has played. My son is in the DVHL and spats like yours makes our league look scared and weak. Do better

Do better? I asked you what is improved in the AHF it's the same response AHF is better because DV hasn't improved. What is better about AHF then and what is stagnant in DV half ice mites? You post the same exact comments every single day in all of these topics that have nothing to do with DV trying to make the AHF some super dynamic new youth hockey league that people would want to pay a thousand dollars more to play in. You need to do better and explain why AHF is better and not the same tired because I said so.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 March 22, 2022, 10:55:56 AM
From what I read in this thread is the person said "Hopefully they will adjust and be better". How is that saying the AHF is improving in any way? The person make a valid point that the DVHL was stagnant and made no improvements over the years, i haven't seen any over the years my son has played. My son is in the DVHL and spats like yours makes our league look scared and weak. Do better

Do better? I asked you what is improved in the AHF it's the same response AHF is better because DV hasn't improved. What is better about AHF then and what is stagnant in DV half ice mites? You post the same exact comments every single day in all of these topics that have nothing to do with DV trying to make the AHF some super dynamic new youth hockey league that people would want to pay a thousand dollars more to play in. You need to do better and explain why AHF is better and not the same tired because I said so.
Reading comprehension isn't your thing. What part of my son is in the DVHL don't you understand. I looked into AHF clubs for next year and I'm not sure how $2-300 more than what I pay for his current club is a thousand more, but ok. Again he plays in the DVHL and never played in the AHF so I can't say what is better. The key word the person said was Hopefully they improve, last time I checked the definition of hopeful the word definite wasn't part of it.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 March 22, 2022, 12:19:16 PM
There have been many threads and comments on DVHL and the impact that AHF may or may not have. The questions here are what other leagues may be impacted? Will they swallow up other leagues?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19134,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 March 22, 2022, 12:47:58 PM
My reply was #3, I thought it was a pretty good response to the question. Unfortunately it took a turn from there.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 April 19, 2022, 12:32:08 PM
I don't see any evidence of BB forcing teams to play in certain tournaments.  I am open to the possibility, but have not seen anything of the sort. 

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 April 19, 2022, 12:36:27 PM
I see a lot of discussion here and in social media about DVHL and AHF. My kid plays at a CBHL/AHF rink. For the first time this weekend, I heard someone mention that they think there will be no CBHL next year due to AHF. Do you think the AHF will swallow up the CBHL too?

Black Bear is playing nice with the CBHL.  The AHF is offering a "1/2 season supplemental" option for CBHL teams. I'm not sure who is playing in it though. 

But the AHF is not replacing the CBHL anytime soon.   
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 April 19, 2022, 12:39:11 PM
I don't see any evidence of BB forcing teams to play in certain tournaments.  I am open to the possibility, but have not seen anything of the sort. 

BB doesn't force you to paly in tournaments, but since they own Defender Tournaments they encourage it. Defender are good tournaments and local so it there is no pay to stay. Everyone needs to stop with AHF, DV, NJ. They have pros and cons. I think eventually everyone will be under AHF and make everything easier.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 April 20, 2022, 08:15:48 AM
Unbalanced schedule.  don't play everyone.  More teams make playoffs than any other league.  better technology.  Those all sound pretty good to me.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: