Author Topic: Jaguars Tryouts  (Read 27200 times)

Description:

Jaguars Tryouts
Topic: March 22, 2023, 10:46:06 PM
How did night one go at Jaguars. Enough talent fo 12UAA or 10UAA?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hockeydad321

Reply #1:
 April 19, 2023, 12:46:59 PM
How do you call a teams 11UAA when you play in the 12U A2 division. BF named the team 11UAA to satisfy the parents (& his coaching ego) so they can brag their kids play AA. This is why I left and play for an actual 11UAA team at Hollydell!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17408,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 April 19, 2023, 12:52:44 PM
Jaguars should post rosters at 12U so we can see who we will be playing at the parity event. Every rink should do this, but only a few will!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 April 19, 2023, 02:18:11 PM
I don't really think it stops at the director...if theyre playing in 12U A2 as 11UAA, then obviously the AHF allows it and it can be done. And maybe because its 11UAA Minor instead of Major, that is also maybe how it could be done. the pure teams are basically done to keep birth years together as they move up and grow/advance together, it just happens to have the letters at the end of it in this situation.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 April 19, 2023, 03:49:21 PM
Is this 2012 birth year we are talking? If you are going to have a pure team on the minor year, it's going to be difficult playing AA teams with mostly 2011

What kinds of teams will you be playing?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 August 11, 2023, 01:21:41 PM
Was over at Igloo for first practices and Jags Day. What happened to Pee Wee and Squirts? I know players left for other rinks, but I did not realize how much talent was lost at both levels.  Squirts have 2-3 good players and 1 great player, but Pee Wee is looking mighty thin. I think Pee Wee should be playing B for all teams. All though AHF A Lemieux is basically B since all the good talent is now playing AA pure & A Gretzky. Can't wait for certain parents (especially Mr. Button Fly Jeans!) to start trouble once the season goes south. Also watch out for former Blazer mom. She can be difficult because if her little 2015 McDavid doesn't do well, watch out! I think this may be a long season.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16012,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest15278,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 August 16, 2023, 12:49:11 PM
Was over at Igloo for first practices and Jags Day. What happened to Pee Wee and Squirts? I know players left for other rinks, but I did not realize how much talent was lost at both levels.  Squirts have 2-3 good players and 1 great player, but Pee Wee is looking mighty thin. I think Pee Wee should be playing B for all teams. All though AHF A Lemieux is basically B since all the good talent is now playing AA pure & A Gretzky. Can't wait for certain parents (especially Mr. Button Fly Jeans!) to start trouble once the season goes south. Also watch out for former Blazer mom. She can be difficult because if her little 2015 McDavid doesn't do well, watch out! I think this may be a long season.

How is this news to you about the lack of talent if you know so much about the teams?
Also, "former blazer mom" in no way, shape or form does she think her kid is "Little McDavid". Can you please inform me as to how a parent can be "difficult" by their child not doing well?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 August 17, 2023, 08:43:36 PM

How is this news to you about the lack of talent if you know so much about the teams?
Also, "former blazer mom" in no way, shape or form does she think her kid is "Little McDavid". Can you please inform me as to how a parent can be "difficult" by their child not doing well?

Being upset if your kid doesnt do well is one thing. Disrupting the entire team because of your over inflated opinion of your child ( Little McDavid) is another. Lack of talent was glaring and I was surprised because kids usually improve in off season. Players were B level at best at Pewee and 3 legit A at Squirt. Loooooong season coming!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest18479,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 August 18, 2023, 08:12:57 AM

Being upset if your kid doesnt do well is one thing. Disrupting the entire team because of your over inflated opinion of your child ( Little McDavid) is another. Lack of talent was glaring and I was surprised because kids usually improve in off season. Players were B level at best at Pewee and 3 legit A at Squirt. Loooooong season coming!

I'm still waiting for your reasoning on how one person can disrupt an entire team...

And if you've watched those years for jags, minimal players get better in the off season. The talent has been lacking for a few years now. So judging by you not realizing the "lack of talent", it seems to me as if your child hasn't played there very long. Or doesn't play there at all and you are just some obsessive youth hockey parent.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest19106,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 August 18, 2023, 11:37:56 AM
Why are we name calling 8 year olds? We as adults can do better.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17146,Guest12743,Guest13227,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

PA State Finals - Thomas Jefferson Jaguars vs Pennridge Rams Mar 26, 2022

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard South Eastern PA High School Hockey Classics

Replies: 0
Views: 3861
Last post March 26, 2022, 05:53:15 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Igloo Jaguars Management Change