2012 and 2013 players/parents:
I am looking for hockey players to try out for open spots for the upcoming NJYHL Squirt A season for the Brick Hockey Club. I expect to build off of a fun and successful season that ended with an undefeated 20-0 NJYHL B American championship. There are multiple roster spots available for players who are considered coachable, hardworking, creative, competitive, and have a desire to improve. If this sounds like your son or daughter, then I encourage you to register for BHC try outs March 21-23 at Howell Ice Arena.
If you have any questions about my coaching philosophy or have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Head Coach, BHC Squirts
• 2012/13 BHC Squirt program includes
• Full NJYHL travel season (NO AHF travel schedule)
• Competitive non-league games
• 40+ games
• Two set weekly practices per week starting from August ending in March (50+ total), includes practice jersey
• Squirt jamboree
• Two paid tournaments
• Team building events (Devils games, holiday parties etc)
• off-ice strength and athletic development training
• pre-season tournament