Poll

Do you intend on looking into Royals tier ll for 2020-21

Author Topic: POLL: Royals and Genesis Hockey Club Debate  (Read 22368 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 February 06, 2020, 11:11:20 PM
To all those they will be fine guys. Talk to the parents of the Mercer chief tier 2 families.... wait they aren’t around anymore from another black bear merger.... and if ur not watching black bear bought the igloo and the families of the jaguars are under the impression that they are gonna get pushed out. It’s about track record....

This is an understatement.  The Tier 2 Chiefs were given no indication of the change and everything was done behind closed doors with NO NOTICE.  This was after they came in, gave everyone the rah rah speech, and promised all the families the world.  It's called telling people what they want to hear before they dump you like yesterdays garbage.  Simply put they are in to make money and no they are not in it to put the best organization in the rink.  If your org can make them money then you might be lucky but chances are they will not do what they say which is invest and grow your org.  They will invest in the rink and make sure everything works and looks good but that's so they can double or triple the price of ice for others to come in and use it so don't kid yourself or drink that cool aid.  They did it to the Chiefs and they did it to multiple other orgs before and they will keep doing it that way to multiple orgs after.  All you can do is find a place your kid likes to play and hope it works but if you're counting on Black Bear to be saviors to your organization I feel bad for you!  BTW, Jags families good luck.  Trust me you'll be screwed in some way, shape or form!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 February 07, 2020, 12:45:30 AM

This is an understatement.  The Tier 2 Chiefs were given no indication of the change and everything was done behind closed doors with NO NOTICE.  This was after they came in, gave everyone the rah rah speech, and promised all the families the world.  It's called telling people what they want to hear before they dump you like yesterdays garbage.  Simply put they are in to make money and no they are not in it to put the best organization in the rink.  If your org can make them money then you might be lucky but chances are they will not do what they say which is invest and grow your org.  They will invest in the rink and make sure everything works and looks good but that's so they can double or triple the price of ice for others to come in and use it so don't kid yourself or drink that cool aid.  They did it to the Chiefs and they did it to multiple other orgs before and they will keep doing it that way to multiple orgs after.  All you can do is find a place your kid likes to play and hope it works but if you're counting on Black Bear to be saviors to your organization I feel bad for you!  BTW, Jags families good luck.  Trust me you'll be screwed in some way, shape or form!

SPOT ON! The only difference between the Royals/Rev merger, and the Tigers/Chiefs merger is the fact that the Royals and Rev families were given more time to prepare. Chiefs families were told 2 weeks prior to tryouts that the only tier 2 program out of IceLand would be the Tigers. And we were only told that AFTER Princeton informed their families about what was going on!! They talk about how they want to build the youth programs to filter into the Tier 1 teams but in reality they don't give a damn about the Tier 2 programs, the just want the money.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 February 07, 2020, 08:22:55 AM
That’s exactly how it went down with Royals/Rev. Royals families (bigger club)were given a decent thought out email about the exciting news. Rev was notified of the purchase and the fact that Royals would be the only Tier II in the building only an hour before this email went to the Royals families. What a mess
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #43:
 February 07, 2020, 10:20:49 AM
DVHL says you can only have 1 tierll in the building.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 February 07, 2020, 10:24:30 AM
Well there ya have then, it was definitely a strategic power move on Black Bears part. Just lacked professionalism in the execution of the plan which would be expected of a big Corporation like them
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #45:
 February 07, 2020, 07:09:18 PM
DVHL says you can only have 1 tierll in the building.

Royals and Genesis both shared BCI this season.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #46:
 February 07, 2020, 08:42:57 PM
Isn't Tony Montagna on the committee?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #47:
 February 07, 2020, 08:47:14 PM
Tony owns USA Hockey from what I heard. I think his father started it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #48:
 February 07, 2020, 09:34:26 PM
Tony owns USA Hockey from what I heard. I think his father started it.
Thats not what i mean but if he did great. Montagna is an executive on the dvhl committee so he can do whatever he wants to and everybody who has been around knows he does.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #49:
 February 07, 2020, 10:02:48 PM
I didn’t hear that. Is tony taking over the royals and revolution and merging genesis. That is big news. What executive position did you say he has with the Dvhl?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

POLL: Youth Hockey Info Wants Your Opinion

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 29
Views: 8032
Last post August 16, 2020, 11:14:53 AM
by Guest
POLL: Hybrid Youth Hockey Thoughts

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 10
Views: 7766
Last post October 06, 2020, 05:53:18 AM
by Guest
POLL: High School Hockey Music During Stops and Between Periods

Started by NewsalertsBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 8
Views: 5630
Last post November 30, 2021, 10:47:52 AM
by Guest
POLL: Youth Hockey Brawl Leads To League Wide Reporting System

Replies: 4
Views: 4335
Last post December 02, 2021, 03:25:41 PM
by Guest
POLL: AHF Alternate Showcase League Failing Or Winning?

Replies: 15
Views: 10001
Last post November 03, 2021, 09:49:34 AM
by Guest