Author Topic: Long Island gulls 2003 2005 under investigation 2005 suspended  (Read 79173 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 October 06, 2019, 08:16:52 PM
What is the point of the person posting all of the trace updates? There are 4 pages of I know the details but I'm only going to give you blurbs of them. If you know it all share it!

I also heard their name has been officially changed to the LI Dungs.  🤣
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 October 06, 2019, 08:24:27 PM
Anyone know why the 03s might also be suspended?  Seems like they were on the receiving end of the 05 goalie’s stupidity....  Would be helpful to have facts rather than speculation. Am sure the leagues and USAHockey will quickly sweep this under the rug...
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 October 06, 2019, 09:07:18 PM
This is unreal!!!! I heard that it was more than one kid who did this, I guess why 7 were suspended
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #43:
 October 06, 2019, 09:25:42 PM
Anyone know why the 03s might also be suspended?  Seems like they were on the receiving end of the 05 goalie’s stupidity....  Would be helpful to have facts rather than speculation. Am sure the leagues and USAHockey will quickly sweep this under the rug...

Coach + 7 is only about the AAA 05s.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 October 06, 2019, 09:31:51 PM
What is the point of the person posting all of the trace updates? There are 4 pages of I know the details but I'm only going to give you blurbs of them. If you know it all share it!

I doubt that anyone posting here knows all the minute details.  People seem to know what they know based on the canceled games and the limited information they aree receiving as to why.  The only ones who can give you the complete story are those involved or the investigative team.  Call the Commish and get back to us.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #45:
 October 06, 2019, 09:48:43 PM
These are the facts. One player on the 05 Gulls admitted in writing to retaliating against a member of the 03 LI Edge team that was bullying several members of the Gulls team. This one Gulls player acted alone and admitted as much, but the NYS Hockey association suspended 5 others that were in the locker room prior. These 5 players are all appealing as they had nothing to do with what the single Gulls player did. The main focus of the investigation has been safety in the locker room as well as the act of one, individual player. These are the facts as these are all 14 year old boys, only those with facts should be commenting or concerned with this. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #46:
 October 06, 2019, 09:56:07 PM
Source?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #47:
 October 06, 2019, 09:56:33 PM
These are the facts. One player on the 05 Gulls admitted in writing to retaliating against a member of the 03 LI Edge team that was bullying several members of the Gulls team. This one Gulls player acted alone and admitted as much, but the NYS Hockey association suspended 5 others that were in the locker room prior. These 5 players are all appealing as they had nothing to do with what the single Gulls player did. The main focus of the investigation has been safety in the locker room as well as the act of one, individual player. These are the facts and as these are all 14 year old boys, all of which are innocent except one, only those with facts should be commenting or concerned with this.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #48:
 October 06, 2019, 10:09:11 PM
Source?  Thanks also for telling everyone what they should be concerned with.... This type of nonsense reflects poorly on all of hockey... 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #49:
 October 06, 2019, 10:14:24 PM
If true should lose their AYHL charter. 04 Little Flyers lost their charter a few years ago because of a losing season and political manipulation.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

New Jersey Avalanche and Long Island Gulls News

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info