Author Topic: 2011 Brick Team Announced  (Read 10993 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 July 06, 2022, 10:26:07 AM
The hate for 2011 PHC team is ridiculous, these kids are 10-11 years old. Grow up. As for Brick, i believe 19 kids were Rostered from "Pens Elite" between the 2 teams 11's & 12's so there is TONS of politics. Some well deserved, a few on the bubble that i don't believe should have made it. There was most certainly some kids that didn't make CJR that could have made PA. PHC 11's has 2 kids playing/played 1-11 1-12, my opinion could have had 1-2 more that would have made it IF they tried out.

And to your comment about PHC not being highly ranked,  PHC will be top 10 this upcoming season. Yes they did do a great job over the last few years to make themselves a better squad and get some pieces that they needed, they now have 2 legit lines on offense possibly 3. Most of the kids they have are super fast w/skill and if JB plays his cards right it will be fun to watch. Again they are all 10-11 and yes things will change so enjoy the time now.

Top 10- good luck. PHC 2011 was 16th in the nation last year. They did not fair well against the team above them. 2012 was 11th, but since no more rankings at Squirt for 2022-23 we will only have the parents of 2012 PHC to let us know how great they are. My point is not bashing the kids, I am bashing the idiot parents that think Brick or AAA hockey matters below Bantams. AAA below 14 or 15 years old is not a predictor of how good the kids will become. Most of these kids at every level will be lucky to play competitive hockey after high school. Worrying about who made a Brick team or how JB filled holes is ridiculous. To your point we are talking about 10-11 year olds. Why is a coach filling holes on team and throwing away loyal players? That is the biggest travesty of PHC. It should be about development at this age and not fielding a super team from PA & NJ. Hollydell as a rink is what is wrong with youth hockey. The parent are rude, cocky and their kids follow their lead. Beside NJ Titans, PHC & Hurricanes are the worst behaved players, coaches and parents in the NJ & PA. You should reevaluate what example you are setting for the kids at your rink and not worry that your players were not good enough to make the Brick team.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 July 06, 2022, 10:57:33 AM
PHC will not be top ten for the simple reason that they will now be playing a full ayhl schedule. There will be teams that they are not able to beat by enough goals which will be reflected on MHR. It is probably the reason the ayhl bantam level went to a 3 division system...So the top teams do not need to blow out the bottom ones and then drop in rankings.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 July 06, 2022, 11:03:33 AM
You sound clueless and you sound like a parent of a player that was cut. I know a lot of the 11 parents and trust me that is not the case so you are wrong on that comment, other teams maybe but that is at every rink.

And why have tryouts if you do not want to better your team? Sometimes kids show up that are better than the kids who have been on the team, its life and kids get cut from sports, sometimes it is not about how skilled or loyal the kid is have you ever thought of that? maybe the kid is a pain in the a** or a problem in the locker room or uncoachable. Which is why i believe a lot of the PHC 2020 11's team did not make last years PHC team. Maybe it is possible you are one of them parents!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 July 06, 2022, 11:20:50 AM
This PHC stuff is so funny.  I can't even tell if there are any PHC 2011 parents posting.  Clearly there are some major PHC haters that have their say about the team on every thread. 

They will be a good team.  Their schedule will be good enough to allow them to be Top 10 if they play well (the AY slop is in the American division).  They have 1 really good player and quite a few other good players who can contribute at D, F, and G.  No other PHC kids would have made PA Brick even with a neutral third party making roster decisions.  JB is a mess of a human being, but he has his loyal followers.  Most of the PHC 2011 parents are great people who get along with parents from other teams.  Rankings are still continuing at Squirts (one just needs to sort and count to get the numerical ranking). All above are indisputable facts from a non-PHC parent.

I don't get the hater comments time and time again.  Surely the frequent poster has a bone to pick with the org and feels comfortable throwing stones from their AA glass house in anonymity.  Let it go people. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 July 06, 2022, 11:38:13 AM
This is comical, PHC 11's parents are a great group of Parents, very nice people. I personally have hungout with them at numerous games where my son played against them last season. I highly doubt any of them post on this forum. The hate is crazy, it is youth hockey for god sake
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 July 06, 2022, 12:54:10 PM
This is comical, PHC 11's parents are a great group of Parents, very nice people. I personally have hungout with them at numerous games where my son played against them last season. I highly doubt any of them post on this forum. The hate is crazy, it is youth hockey for god sake

Not commenting on 2011 parents hear, but on PHC and rink in general. Rumor is PHC  defecated in opposing teams bags when locker room was empty and clogged toilets in opposing teams Hollydell locker rooms for a smell that is unbearable. Hurricane parents are worse than PHC. This rink and all teams have a terrible reputation.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 July 06, 2022, 01:13:45 PM
All NJ Ice Hockey parents and players have terrible reputations. Other States complain about NJ in articles, books and online. NJ parents need to clean up their acts! Kids follow the leads of parents and coaches. I am at my third rink in 3 years due to former rinks cultures. My new rink seems to have it figured out, but I have witnessed things already that are giving me pause. This is youth sports and parents take it way too seriously. From coaches arguing with refs, to parents yelling at refs, to parents arguing and fighting each other. Wake up and realize little Timmy has a 2% chance to play in college and a .0001% chance to play in the NHL. Concentrate on raising decent, respectful human beings and our sport and country will be better off! Everyone needs to realize not everyone gets to have their kids play ice hockey. Some people can't even afford food. Please get some perspective!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 July 06, 2022, 03:15:06 PM
Give PHC credit…They’re great at recruiting! Can’t say the same about actually developing players…Year after year cutting kids, that spent years with them, and the poor parents who drank the Kool Aid…
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 July 08, 2022, 05:35:52 PM
PHC will not be top ten for the simple reason that they will now be playing a full ayhl schedule. There will be teams that they are not able to beat by enough goals which will be reflected on MHR. It is probably the reason the ayhl bantam level went to a 3 division system...So the top teams do not need to blow out the bottom ones and then drop in rankings.

It's also the reason the AYHL 2011 division is being split between National (top 8) and American (bottom 8), with no cross-over games at all between teams in the 2 divisions.  Now guess which organization pushed for this change the hardest?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 July 08, 2022, 07:59:10 PM
Oh please. I’m sure that PHC, Colonials, Phantoms, and Avs all pushed hard to keep the slop off their schedules.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

ISO 2011 Goalie

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 3
Views: 6278
Last post March 28, 2019, 03:01:54 PM
by G D T
Flyers Cup - Parkland Trojans vs North Penn Knights Mar, 9 2011