Forum > DVHL - Tier ll AA/A/B

2018 DVHL teams and divisions released

(1/5) > >>

clarks4:
The DVHL site has released the teams in each division. I don't see any schedules yet - Scott

https://www.dvhl.org/divisons

Guest:
Not correct, standings are based on last year’s schedule.  Has not been updated for 2018-2019 season.  Case in point, two Quakers Squirt B American teams, when they haven’t been able to even get a single squirt team together at any level.

Youth Hockey Info:

--- Quote from: Guest on July 14, 2018, 10:16:32 AM ---Not correct, standings are based on last year’s schedule.  Has not been updated for 2018-2019 season.  Case in point, two Quakers Squirt B American teams, when they haven’t been able to even get a single squirt team together at any level.

--- End quote ---

Incomplete? Warwick didn't have an AA 14U team last season. They are listed on there.

Guest:
My guess is that DVHL is still in the process of transitioning from Pointstreak to Sportengine, and the division pages are a placeholder, and will be updated once the schedules are released/finalized.

What I’m most interested in is which DVHL teams will play games against Team Philadelphia and which will not.  TPL is going to need to find some other teams outside of EJEPL to keep the parents and kids happy.

clarks4:
Anybody can play anybody. Just because team Philadelphia isn't in the DVHL that doesn't mean DVHL teams aren't allowed to play them in non-league games. Why would that interest you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version