Author Topic: New THF Tier 1 league  (Read 25325 times)

Description:

Reply #80:
 June 10, 2022, 01:20:42 PM
He just so happened to stumble into this very niche message board and is following it so very closely. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #81:
 June 10, 2022, 02:23:40 PM

THF not weak at 2011. Mercer will be middle of pack at best. Multiple THF 2011 teams added multiple players. They got around 4 max rule of district due to family relocation.

LOL!  No offense, but, other than Mercer, nobody in the THF could even keep a game within 6 goals of the top 6 AYHL teams this coming season (PHC, LVPY, NJC, Avs, Royals, and Jr. Flyers).  THF is truly AA hockey that is in line with the middle/bottom of the AYHL. 
[/quote]

No offense should be taken... your assertion seems pretty accurate based on the head-to-head match ups last season. CJR and PAL were competitive in just a few of those games, and the rest of the THF South appears to be at least half a step behind CJR and PAL.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #82:
 June 14, 2022, 04:59:36 PM
Who cares! This is Pee Wee hockey, not the NHL. Nothing matters until Bantams! Wait until you see some of the AA 2011's not playing AAA. Once puberty hits, there will be some reshuffling on the current teams. Lots of talent at 2011!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #83:
 June 16, 2022, 01:05:20 PM
Who cares! This is Pee Wee hockey, not the NHL. Nothing matters until Bantams! Wait until you see some of the AA 2011's not playing AAA. Once puberty hits, there will be some reshuffling on the current teams. Lots of talent at 2011!

You are correct. Skyland Kings Navy AA 2011 team was better than most AAA teams in NJ & PA. Multiple Players in 21-22 NJYHL Squirt A National were good enough for AAA but chose not to play it right now (including 4 kids on Voorhees alone). There are probably enough AAA level players not playing AAA to replace 30-40% of the existing players on all teams, including the "Gold" Standard (hit sarcasm button now) PHC. The parents at the lower levels sit and laugh at these AAA parents and what suckers they are. My 2 kids will see you at bantam tryouts when your kid gets cut and my kids take their spot!!!!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #84:
 June 17, 2022, 11:24:36 AM
I always find the subject of AAA parents wasting their money and time playing AAA at Sq and PW laughable. It’s always A and AA parents bragging about supposedly how great their kid is and how they’re just biding their time till Bantams when everyone will see just how good they are and they’ll replace AAA kids. Y’all act like AAA aren’t going to go through puberty and aren’t training just as hard if not harder than kids on AA or A teams. Leave the parents and kids alone. Worry about your own kids. Are there some kids at A who can play AAA? Sure. Are there AAA kids who don’t belong there? Absolutely. But if y’all think that the vast majority of AAA kids and parents feel their place on the team is threatened by AA kids you’re sadly mistaken. Some AAA WILL get replaced and some AA/A kids will move up at Bantam but it won’t be 30-40%. There’s MAYBE 2–3 kids at Hollydell that can move to PHC same with JRF and TF. Woodbridge?? Not happening. Where it might happen is in places where AAA team isn’t very good to begin with. The kids at AAA are working hard and playing a lot. That actually does mean something in terms of ice time, experience, and off ice conditioning. But true…we shall see.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #85:
 June 17, 2022, 06:28:20 PM
Hockey off ice conditioning is bs. My kids play multiple sports and are in way better shape than other hockey players. Swimming, soccer, lacrosse, tennis are way better than the easy workouts they get in hockey. Both my kids made AAA but said no due to other sports. They are AA players and better than 70% of kids at AAA. You AAA parents think just because kids are not AAA they are falling behind. You all have no clue and the reasearch is on my side! Look at college and pros. 80% of the players started AAA at Bantam. SUCK IT!!!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #86:
 June 18, 2022, 05:36:20 PM
The AAA parent is right. You all say the same thing. “We tried out and made AAA but elected not to do it because (insert BS rationale  here)”. Why try out of you don’t plan on participating? Did you just have a free night off not “playing other sports with nothing else better to do than spend a couple couple days and hours at the rink pointlessly. News flash. AAA kids are playing other sports too AND training AND going through puberty. It’s crazy how much y’all think y’all know about parents you despise and kids you don’t know. If you think their wasting their time, so what? Why do you even care? He’s right. Worry about your own kids and let us worry about ours and we shall see in a couple of years at Bantam tryouts who is right.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #87:
 June 18, 2022, 10:06:37 PM
I love posting stuff to piss off AAA parents. So easy because they know their kids are not great and they get defensive about how much money they spend. Morons!!@@
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #88:
 June 18, 2022, 10:28:01 PM
All of you shut up. You all chase letters. It doesn't matter. No one cares. I promise you when your AAA or AA kid goes to interview for a real job in the real world there will not be a question "What level hockey did you play."  No one cares. You're all idiots.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #89:
 June 20, 2022, 03:41:41 PM
All of you shut up. You all chase letters. It doesn't matter. No one cares. I promise you when your AAA or AA kid goes to interview for a real job in the real world there will not be a question "What level hockey did you play."  No one cares. You're all idiots.

Here we go again! Your kid must play A and you are jealous of AAA kids and parents.  I am so mad at your post. My kid is AAA and works harder than even NHL players to get better. He loves spending 3 hours per day 6 days per week at the rink. I tried to get him to play another sport, but he won't. Hockey is what he loves. I pay over $20k per year on training and traveling for him. I love it too. I walk around in my PHC gear and tell the entire world my son is AAA. Stop hating on all the AAA parents and kids. You are so mean and have no idea that my entire existence revolves around my sons AAA status. If my son did not play AAA I would never show my face at Hollydell again! If you don't stop hating on us I will complain to US Hockey about how mean you are! My son WILL play in college or the NHL. He has to because I sunk his entire college fund into AAA hockey since he played for the Venom! My son plays over 100 games a year (spring, summer and regulare season). He is soooooo great at hockey that he will never get cut. But if Jared cuts him, I am not sure what I will do? I may have to move to avoid the embarrassment of not being a AAA parent. All salute the great AAA parents! We rule the rink and the rest of you losers should just stop playing right now. Your kid does not work as hard as my AAA kid and puberty will not equalize the players. If anything puberty will make my son the next Connor McDavid, while your son will be the next Connor McNothing! I have to go now. My son is home and before we go to the rink he has watch tape of his last practice, to avoid getting cut. Yes, I know, filming every practice is a bit much, but it will keep him AAA! AAA RULES!!!!!!!       
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Hollydell 2018 tier 1 status? Is this happening?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 8487
Last post May 14, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Metro Elite League

Started by GuestBoard Youth Hockey Info Center

Replies: 3
Views: 4961
Last post May 16, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
by Guest
Educate me on Tier 1 Programs

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 5
Views: 6953
Last post November 21, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
by Guest
Tier 1 vs Tier ll Hockey A to Z - More Bang For the Buck?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 19
Views: 35495
Last post June 29, 2020, 08:41:10 AM
by Guest
Revolution Youth Tier II

Started by RevolutionBoard Youth Hockey Info Center

Replies: 0
Views: 9141
Last post March 06, 2019, 12:36:45 PM
by Revolution