Author Topic: I am going to miss playing the Delco Phantoms this year....  (Read 6309 times)

Description:

Reply #20:
 May 16, 2022, 01:32:55 PM
WOW, reading this thread and a civil conversation just took place. You don't see that too much anymore and it was nice to see.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #21:
 May 16, 2022, 01:44:23 PM
I was a member of our clubs board I won't say which one but the DVHL left it up to the member clubs to decide if Team Philly would be suspended and they all voted in favor of suspending them for a season for kicking out the Quakers then pilfering all of their players. Make no mistake it was a well deserved suspension.
One particular club that I have specific knowledge of, had illegally pilfered and recruited players for years and never got punished for it. It got brought to the Executive Committee every time it happened and nothing was ever done about it.  Coincidentally, that club had a member on the Executive committee for about 2 decades.

Every single thing that happens to the DVHL as an organization is deserved. This notion that it's somehow a white knight being victimized by the brutal capitalists is nonsense.  It's a self-serving garage league.
I was a member of our clubs board I won't say which one but the DVHL left it up to the member clubs to decide if Team Philly would be suspended and they all voted in favor of suspending them for a season for kicking out the Quakers then pilfering all of their players. Make no mistake it was a well deserved suspension.
One particular club that I have specific knowledge of, had illegally pilfered and recruited players for years and never got punished for it. It got brought to the Executive Committee every time it happened and nothing was ever done about it.  Coincidentally, that club had a member on the Executive committee for about 2 decades.

Every single thing that happens to the DVHL as an organization is deserved. This notion that it's somehow a white knight being victimized by the brutal capitalists is nonsense.  It's a self-serving garage league.
Wildcats/IceDogs everybody knew they recruited for their midgets.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

SURVEY: Season ending first year thoughts playing in the AHF

Started by NewsalertsBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 8
Views: 4315
Last post January 31, 2023, 05:12:28 PM
by Guest
Steel Ice Center: Lehigh Valley Phantoms Development Camp

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard Clinics, Camps, Tryouts, Tourneys etc.

Replies: 0
Views: 6175
Last post May 11, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Will NJYHL have a Tier2 U15 midget ninor division this year?

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 13
Views: 10606
Last post April 29, 2019, 11:26:08 AM
by Guest
TRYOUTS! It's that time of year again....

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 2
Views: 5757
Last post March 12, 2019, 03:48:38 PM
by Guest
16U (03-04 birth year) Development Opportunity

Started by NJ RENEGADESBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 9881
Last post May 03, 2019, 02:19:08 PM
by NJ RENEGADES