Author Topic: AHF Schedule Posted  (Read 15149 times)

Description: Where is the DVHL's schedule?

Reply #10:
 July 06, 2022, 10:39:51 AM
Don't judge us because your life revolves 100% around hockey!
I 100% guarantee you it doesn't which is why I'm not obsessed with having the schedule in July.  With 2 teens playing AA AHF teams, high school hockey, basketball, rugby, baseball and who enjoy skiing I can tell you TeamSnap is the best way to keep your coach updated, he does not care right now when you'll be at soccer games.  True, trying to plan out the next 177 days of 2022 knowing your club schedule helps, I'm not going to stress over it now.   
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 July 06, 2022, 10:53:37 AM
We know the Showcase dates.....its the Showcase actual schedule we don't understand why its not out yet (especially for August), when the regular schedule is out all the way to February?
It's a logical question on where the schedule of the showcase is being that some have multiple locations and they have a thing with it about booking a room. Which rink do I book and  if it's wrong will the AHF refund my stay room?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 July 06, 2022, 01:37:03 PM
We know the Showcase dates.....its the Showcase actual schedule we don't understand why its not out yet (especially for August), when the regular schedule is out all the way to February?
It's a logical question on where the schedule of the showcase is being that some have multiple locations and they have a thing with it about booking a room. Which rink do I book and  if it's wrong will the AHF refund my stay room?

It may be logical but you'll likely wait awhile.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 July 06, 2022, 04:30:58 PM
My understanding is that the 3 divisions would play within themselves for the regular season with showcases being a chance  to play other divisions. Yet a big chunk of my 3 kids schedules include games against MYHA, St. James, NJ Stars. Yet there are local teams in our division that we aren't playing. 3+ hour drive for games isn't Tier 2 hockey.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 July 07, 2022, 12:36:59 PM
All showcase locations at multiple rinks are about 20-25 minutes. Pick a hotel in the middle of the 2 rinks! Stop complaining!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 July 08, 2022, 06:20:47 AM
it would be nice considering Aug 26 is the 3rd day of school and way to early in the year to skip. Hopefully the Friday games don't start until after 5PM
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 July 08, 2022, 06:30:37 AM
it would be nice considering Aug 26 is the 3rd day of school and way to early in the year to skip. Hopefully the Friday games don't start until after 5PM
You know as well as I do that won't be the case, a nice 2:00 puck drop for game 1.  Honestly it's probably the best time of the year to skip, teachers and students haven't started any real classwork at that point.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 July 08, 2022, 07:21:09 AM
You know as well as I do that won't be the case, a nice 2:00 puck drop for game 1.  Honestly it's probably the best time of the year to skip, teachers and students haven't started any real classwork at that point.

It may be logical but you'll likely wait awhile.
Waite for the schedule then use hotels.com to book a room. Cheaper rates, better hotels to choice from and no AHF/BB hotel kickback. Over 8yrs of travel hockey I could never understand how hotels.com was $10-20+ cheaper than the awesome tournament group rate "savings" you got.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 July 11, 2022, 03:44:11 PM
I have my 9 year and my 11 year old's soccer schedules too.
I'm calling BS on this. No travel or rec soccer league has their Fall schedule out in July.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 July 11, 2022, 05:10:19 PM
EDP team sent us the preliminary schedule on 7/1 for conflicts. If 90% of team can attend a game, no schedule changes. This is what happens when teams/leagues do things correctly. Also 30% of our EDP games are on Friday nights, so no interference with weekend ice hockey 30% of time. Otherwise most games are late afternoon on Saturday with most hockey games in Sept, Oct & Nov before noon. Very pumped!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

No AHF schedule

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 13
Views: 10024
Last post June 21, 2022, 11:06:54 AM
by Guest
DVHL schedule?