Author Topic: AHF April 30-May 1 Parity Tournament  (Read 11785 times)

Description:

Reply #60:
 May 04, 2022, 04:30:41 PM
At what point do you just say, yup that's it kid and move on. Must be a reason that 5 clubs didn't keep him around. Yes I know politics in youth sports plays apart, but 5 times. Please tell us who he goes to for lessons with for others know who not to go to.

Did you even read what his mom or dad wrote? He's a B level goalie which isn't commonly easy to find a team. He either got cut or found teams who needed a goalie. Instead of crapping all over the kid give him some credit, all he wanted to do was play.
yes I also read the part were they said the kid is in his 2nd yr at Midget. Which means next yr he will trying out for 18U where there will be even less options for a 7 yr low level goalie. 2nd yr goalies playing high A will have to battle for the limited 18U spots. This kid will be left out again, it's sad but it's the facts. My son is also a goalie and his organization will only field 3 18U teams. They will have 8 goalies 4 will be 2nd yr 18U and 4 are 16U A National and higher this yr, that means 2 of which will get cut let alone the 16U A American that will try to beat out better players meaning 3 in total gone. When he gets cut along with our 3 and a club post they are looking and all 4 tryout for a rare opening at 18U who do you think will make it?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #61:
 May 05, 2022, 10:43:30 AM
5 teams in 6yrs, hard to believe

Do you regret club hopping?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #62:
 May 05, 2022, 12:39:51 PM
5 teams in 6yrs, hard to believe
I explained why in another post on this thread. Do I wish he could have been with one club, absolutely. To start each year feeling like an outsider and starting all over isn't fun. Do I regret it, no. He wanted to play and as his parent I did what was necessary for him to do so.

Do you regret club hopping?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: