Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Black Bear Age Waiver

<< < (3/4) > >>

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 08, 2024, 09:12:27 AM ---It did not get approved. If teams get caught they are in serious trouble. Rule is US Hockey, not districts. It is because of checking. AHF is not district sanctioned league, but is USH sanctioned. Report them!

--- End quote ---
it may not have gotten approved but it is definitely happening I know of at least two in south jersey one on a bantam AA team

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 10, 2024, 08:57:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Guest on February 08, 2024, 09:12:27 AM ---It did not get approved. If teams get caught they are in serious trouble. Rule is US Hockey, not districts. It is because of checking. AHF is not district sanctioned league, but is USH sanctioned. Report them!

--- End quote ---
it may not have gotten approved but it is definitely happening I know of at least two in south jersey one on a bantam AA team

--- End quote ---

Hope they don't get hurt, that could void their insurance coverage.

Guest:
What about for "pure" teams? Are there rules governing that/who oversees it? I know I've heard through the rumor mill about 2 players can play down to a minor team, but would love to see the concrete rules this is all based on.

Guest:
Can girls play down 1 birth year to play on the boys/mixed team? For ex. can a 1st yr 16u girl play down to 14U boys/mixed team. I thought in the past they could.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 12, 2024, 09:01:31 PM ---What about for "pure" teams? Are there rules governing that/who oversees it? I know I've heard through the rumor mill about 2 players can play down to a minor team, but would love to see the concrete rules this is all based on.

--- End quote ---
In the AHF if you are short players to make a pure 9/11/13/15AA pure team you may put 3 10/12/14/16 yr olds on the team to fill the roster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version