Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

DVHL KERFUFFLE OVER 14UA CHAMPIONSHIP

(1/4) > >>

Guest:
Is anyone following the DVHL Discussion Group on FaceBook nonsense?

One lady (who claims that she isn't even a mom on the team) posted a picture of a cake with the word "The Real DVHL A Champions" and a picture of the PBK logo.

PBK comes off very petty.....

Guest:
From what I gather on the FB fight - PBK finished in first place in the regular season and received a bye into Districts or Nationals (not sure exactly).

Snyder won the resulting playoffs and earned their ticket to Districts or Nationals (not sure exactly).

Snyder was given the wrong banner and wrong color hats.  OMG - the horror.   The banner was given back to PBK right away. 

Snyder families posted pictures. 

PBK is mortally offended by being given the wrong color hats and the banner being in temporary custody of Snyder Hockey.

PBK has rectified the situation by baking a cake and posting on FB.

The universe is stable again.

Guest:
I heard about it but they blocked me for stating that the DVHL teams are allowed to post for players needed on the AHF page but AHF teams post are deleted for doing the same, Why? It sounds like the DVHL made a honest mistake and it blew out of proportion from there. I recall people crying about it right after the mistake was made on the fanpage before my exile. I'm surprised that the DVHL fanpage don't block and delete the post since PBK went AHF

Guest:
I said it in the other DVHL post that the kids don't know the meaning of the colors and the hats are meaningless. We have 2 boys who made the post season 3 times and they only wore the hats for the five minute photo op and ride home. Never again they don't care about the hats it's the parents who do because they think it's some sort of merit badge. Our kids haven't made it to the playoffs for the past two years and still don't care about the hats LOL.

Guest:
I'm confused because I thought VFC won 14U American?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version