Author Topic: Sucker Punch In Youth Hockey Game  (Read 18733 times)

Description:

Reply #30:
 December 02, 2019, 10:16:46 AM
i love when parents refer to teams as "our".  The team is not yours, it's you child's.  classic example of parents that think they are involved.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #31:
 December 02, 2019, 10:26:10 PM
Isn’t that sports fandom?  How many people do you know that say we and us when speaking about their favorite professional team?  I always think it sounds ridiculous.  When your kid plays it makes more sense.  Your vested interest is immeasurable.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17738,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #32:
 December 03, 2019, 09:41:40 AM
i love when parents refer to teams as "our".  The team is not yours, it's you child's.  classic example of parents that think they are involved.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I don’t have any skin in the game here - just watched the video online - no question whatsoever at a minimum kid should be banned from youth hockey for the remainder of the season. Up to the victim and his parents whether criminal charges or a civil suit are warranted. USA Hockey, State hockey association and league need to man up and take action otherwise why have them at all.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #33:
 December 27, 2019, 11:53:12 PM
Was anything done about this at league or USA Hockey level?

If so, what was done?

If not, what was reason given?

And agreed, this should go to police. Hopefully, same judge who threw the book at Ridley Raiders will get this kid prosecuted.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: