Author Topic: 2024-25 Movement  (Read 4262 times)

Description:

Reply #180:
 Today at 11:13:53 AM
Now all that’s left of Flyers Elite is  Karen’s and keyboard warrior beta-male hockey dads 🤣
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest18543,Guest15081,Guest19259,Guest15043,Guest19420,Guest18179,Guest13442,Guest14710,
Guest19829,Guest14678,Guest15379,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #181:
 Today at 11:23:35 AM
Ah yes, another parent bashing kids with "quantity over quality". Can people read what they write? Everyone bashing FE, parent/coaches that left FE, FY, Mercer, PHC, Hollydell, LF, etc. should be ashamed. I have 5 kids- 2 play hockey, the other 3 paly soccer, basketball and lacrosse. Besides soccer, I have never read so many disrespectful posts from all parties involved. This thread sure makes me understand why hockey has the worst culture of any sport! I have read about drug use, child abuse, alcoholism, sexism, calling a man autistic, calling a women a witch, bashing kids because they are not AAA, bashing kids because they left a team, and more. Adn stop bashing Dad coaches. There are Dad coaches at every AAA rink- LF, PHC, JF, VF, WB, Colonials, Revolution, Mercer, Avalanche, Devils, Titans and more. Just because you are a dad does not mean you are a bad coach. If you don't like the dad coach, get certified and coach yourself. If not shut the hell up. If you have a problem with the refs, get certified and ref. If not shut the hell up. If you have issues with team managers, become the team manger yourself. If not shut the hell up. If you don't like a rink, change rinks. When you do go quietly and don't make an ass out of yourself on YHI. If someone left your rink and you hated them, shut up. Don't make stupid comments and make an ass our of yourself on YHI.

Everyone of these people posting should be ashamed. I am embarrassed to call myself a hockey parent. We are talking about 12, 11, 10, 9 and 8 year old kids here. Everyone needs to gain a little perspective. Most of these kids won't play past 13, and once 15 & 16 age hits the players who were just ok catch up to the "superstar" kid at PW & SQ. This is a long journey, stop bitching at each other and enjoy the experience. You are all acting like you are children. Grow the f*ck up!

Read above and move on.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14763,Guest12522,Guest19828,Guest11912,Guest16862,Guest16236,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest12779,Guest14233,Guest15153,

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Delaware Hockey Situation (2024-2025 Season)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 16
Views: 1897
Last post February 19, 2024, 04:32:50 PM
by Guest