Author Topic: October Saves  (Read 20522 times)

Description:
October Saves
Topic: September 23, 2023, 12:30:19 PM

My friends son is taking part in October Saves to raise money for cancer. Please help a youth goalie raise money for cancer.

October Saves is a 501 non profit and donations are tax deductible. Donate per save or a set amount.

What is October Saves?
10 Years of Making Saves and Fighting Cancer!
The October Saves Goalie Challenge is proud to announce its 10-year anniversary! For a decade we have been supporting cancer research and patient care services. October Saves calls on ice hockey goalies — youth, amateur and professional— anywhere and everywhere to raise money and awareness through gathering donations for saves they make during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Beneficiaries include The Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The Inova Schar Cancer Institute, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and many more!

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13160,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 September 29, 2023, 07:22:23 AM
This a great event for a great cause. While I did not donate to this goalie, I did donate to my sons teammate. If half of the views would have donated $5 and decide to have the processing fee deducted from it, that would still be like $2.50 X 1321 = $3302.50 toward helping with the fight. Cancer sucks, come on hockey family, lets go.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 October 05, 2023, 07:03:28 AM
This a great event for a great cause. While I did not donate to this goalie, I did donate to my sons teammate. If half of the views would have donated $5 and decide to have the processing fee deducted from it, that would still be like $2.50 X 1321 = $3302.50 toward helping with the fight. Cancer sucks, come on hockey family, lets go.
2284 x $2.50 = $5710 would be donations, hockey family?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: