Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Any changes for next year in PA?

(1/8) > >>

Guest:
Any clubs folding, merging, switching leagues, etc?  I hear rumors of more Dvhl clubs going to the AHF, but nothing concrete.

Guest:
There tons of rumors about the Wilmington Night Hawks.  But they don't make any sense.

Guest:
Maybe this will be the year Genesis jumps ship. My understanding is that the AHF wanted them in season 22-23 season but they opted not to go. Rumor from scholastic parents that played at Hatfield and some Genesis is that last year Genesis wanted to go for the 23-24 season and the AHF said no. So is it possible for the 24-25 season that Genesis and the AHF shake hands? If that would happen it would be a death blow to the DVHL.

Guest:
genesis will not be in AHF.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 12, 2024, 08:20:21 PM ---genesis will not be in AHF.

--- End quote ---
That's the same thing some of the Woodbridge parents said to me before this season started and guess where they will be next year? I didn't think our club would but guess where we will be next year also? Honestly, Genesis would be pretty stupid being the top club in the DVHL and easy road to districts. Why challenge yourself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version