Author Topic: District enforcing transfer rule  (Read 5560 times)

Description:

District enforcing transfer rule
Topic: March 15, 2023, 01:13:48 PM
Is anyone hearing that the transfer rule of no more than 2 kids from a Tier 1 team to another Tier 1 team will be enforced regardless of it being challenged by the team that loses the players?  This could have big impacts on Lehigh and PHC 2011s  who are likely losing kids. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 March 15, 2023, 04:35:20 PM
why would anyone leave phc?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15171,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 March 15, 2023, 09:33:25 PM
Is anyone hearing that the transfer rule of no more than 2 kids from a Tier 1 team to another Tier 1 team will be enforced regardless of it being challenged by the team that loses the players?  This could have big impacts on Lehigh and PHC 2011s  who are likely losing kids. 
no one is leaving PHC if they do they were getting cut and released so in that case it would not matter
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 March 16, 2023, 08:13:09 AM
Not every Beach is nice. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17102,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 March 16, 2023, 08:44:02 AM
I thought the Lehigh 2011 team was a top team in the past. What happened that they'd leave?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18666,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 March 16, 2023, 09:55:17 AM
PHC 11's were a really good team "lead" by someone who does not develop his players, he only cares about winning & rankings. The reason i heard they are all leaving was they had enough of it and refuse to let him coach the kids another year so they all revolted and probably lost 8 to 9 really good players. When players were getting berated during the games that i have witnessed was unacceptable especially at 11 years old if you seen it you know what i mean. Shame on PHC as a organization for not removing this guy and depleting a very good squad. So when people ask why that many kids left this is your answer!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 March 17, 2023, 11:55:57 AM
PHC 11's were a really good team "lead" by someone who does not develop his players, he only cares about winning & rankings. The reason i heard they are all leaving was they had enough of it and refuse to let him coach the kids another year so they all revolted and probably lost 8 to 9 really good players. When players were getting berated during the games that i have witnessed was unacceptable especially at 11 years old if you seen it you know what i mean. Shame on PHC as a organization for not removing this guy and depleting a very good squad. So when people ask why that many kids left this is your answer!
im not shocked , does anyone know how many players left , I wasn't sure if it. was true or all rumors
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 March 17, 2023, 01:54:55 PM
why would anyone leave phc?

So arrogant of this poster to ask this question. It is like PHC is the best and everyone else would die to play for them. The shine iw wearing off!

You are seeing as the PHC teams age, their rankings are starting to fall. PHC is good at Squirts Minor due to Venom and then as the kids get older, they start falling in national rankings. Especially at Squirt Major (24th). 2011 Team did well this year, but only after getting rid of kids and signing players from NY, North NJ and Maryalnd. there should be a rule players have to come form a certain areas. Most other Tier 1 Rinks pull from feeder rink and a geographic area. PHC assembles all-start teams especially at 2011. Loyalty means nothing, winning is everything.

Also this tells me the systems they install at Venom and carry up through PHC do not enable the players to understand the game like other clubs. As they get older, other teams get smarter, adapt to the system and know how to beat it. The PHC players do not know how to adapt because the coaches have been telling them how to play since Venom and they do not understand the game as well as other players.

Now tons of PHC parents will  come post that Venom does not run system and I know nothing, but that is all BS. They will also say if a kid gets cut, tough. They run a variation of the system JB & JDG founded Venom with. The majority of players just do not adapt outside the system like other players do. They also don't have the same talent coming up now since other rinks have full ice mites. Venom did not win AHF playoffs this year and won't next year. The party is over and Venom & PHC are not longer the best. Parents and players are waking up to this fact and are now leaving for other teams. Cutting local, loyal kids also shows PHC cares about winning and not development.  We will see how the 2011 teams performs in 2 years once puberty hits!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 March 18, 2023, 10:33:57 AM
with that many good players leaving, wonder why they didnt just get rid of JB. how many players left would have been mad and left too?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 March 18, 2023, 02:23:11 PM
I recommend moving to minnesota if you or your kids like hockey.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest18255,

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

2019 AAHA 18AA District CHAMPS

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 2
Views: 8649
Last post April 09, 2019, 03:31:38 PM
by Guest
2019 AAHA 14AA District CHAMPS