Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Summer Plans? Hockey, hockey, more hockey and then hockey season...

(1/2) > >>

Youth Hockey Info:

Saw this on Twitter this morning. Found it kind of funny but at the same time crazy. I get doing a tournament here or there. Some clinics to pass time but this isn't just a little over the top, it's nuts.  :o

Guest:
I'm happy for them hope they can enjoy it and do it strictly for the memories together.

Guest:
I wonder which NHL team his parents have picked him to play for.....

Guest:
You're all idiots. Let the kids dream and give them every opportunity and experience. These are life experiences that kids will remember forever, whether or not they play hockey after 18. People who tell their kids that there's no chance to have a hockey career after youth hockey are apathetic losers. You're raising your kids to be complacent with underachieving. If winning the Powerball had the same chance as playing in the NHL, you numbskulls would be at Wawa immeadiatly.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on April 12, 2019, 01:40:20 PM ---You're all idiots. Let the kids dream and give them every opportunity and experience. These are life experiences that kids will remember forever, whether or not they play hockey after 18. People who tell their kids that there's no chance to have a hockey career after youth hockey are apathetic losers. You're raising your kids to be complacent with underachieving. If winning the Powerball had the same chance as playing in the NHL, you numbskulls would be at Wawa immeadiatly.

--- End quote ---

I wonder who's dream we are really talking about here.  The dad's or the kid's?
Personally, I love it when people tell my kid that they have no chance at doing something.  I wish they would do it more often.  It's a great motivator.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version