Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

How is your Youth Hockey Info Experience?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guest:
Will you be adding ads for cheap prescription drugs, college degrees and IDs?  Missing that from the NJ Youth Hockey Forum

Youth Hockey Info:
Ha ha, no we don't plan on selling prescriptions or college degrees. I would suggest installing an ad blocker though. I didn't even know they had ads on that site. This one is great. Ad-Block Plus

Guest:
They didn’t, but the had a bunch of spam bots that filled the forums with hundreds of posts every day about prescriptions and fake diplomas.

Since the site wasn’t really managed or moderated there was no one to try to ban or stop it from happening.

Youth Hockey Info:
I guess maybe they turned off the spam security measures? I know the script njyouthhockey.online used was an older version of vBulletin for the forum which probably wasn't kept up to date. Whatever the case we've had success with the script we're using, (I ran a pro hockey site several years ago). If anything does manage to get through, there are other security options to enable in order to prevent any kind of personal experience specific functionality issues for the members and visitors.

Guest:
I think you are off to a good start but need more traffic to make it relevant / current.  try improvig your goole search algorithm and post to relevant facebook sites

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version