Author Topic: 2024-25 Movement  (Read 73303 times)

Description:

Reply #370:
 April 25, 2024, 12:16:50 PM
6k for a dumpster fire, no goalie, and not a chance of winning a single hockey game. Who has developed from there that has shown this is the proper way to go about things?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #371:
 April 25, 2024, 12:19:13 PM
I see the same coaches posting about the need to limit aaa teams being the same ones who couldn’t get their own aaa take ten wins last year. Then went to play and coach at another aaa rink in a different league and think they can somehow develop the group there with the same no system play the top 4 kids mentality. Good luck

So let me now set the record straight. When KD & MR quit as FE 2013/2014 coach they had a record of 15-25. KD picked the team, not CO.  They did not run a system or even run a proper practice. They played their 2015 kids 70% of the game. These are facts and not debatable. CO took over and went 2-6 with 8 players total with 7 for half the games. Pretty good considering they lost 6 players. KD & MR were not going to be given a team in 2024-25 so they left for PHC. That is how great a job they did. Also JP had nothing to do with FE 2013 and CO coached FE after Sal quit the team. Sal did play for Jaguars AA when CO coached the team. JP was an assistant, but really it was CO's team, with JP showing up for less than half the teams games.  That team was young and had to play AA because Igloo/BB made them. However, every kid on that Igloo team improved, including Sal's kid, thanks to joint practices with the 12U team and younger kids being challenged in practices and games. JP was head coach of the 12U A Igloo team and had a record of 34-18, so JP has won before Sal. So to sum things up, Sal's kid has never played for JP so I am not sure he is the best person to ask for his opinion. KD & MR kids never played for JP or CO either. I have had it with these idiots and their excuses. They blame everyone else because FE would not put up with their BS, their terrible behavior, Sal's drinking and frankly their disrespectful children. Also, complaining about not running a "system" on 10U & 12U teams shows how little Sal knows about modern hockey. Educate yourself on the ADM model and how hockey is taught today. Winning is not the #1 goal, development is. I know you are a great Beer League player, so you know more than everyone. I think you should just get certified and coach a team yourself if your are all knowing! Let's see how many parents would allow "Rain Man" to coach their kid. As far as KD is concerned, how did the Young Kings do against H08 in Mass? I heard you lost and gave some excuse it was your B team. KD is the biggest two faced a-hole you will ever meet. He is the real reason the 2013 team fell apart. His coaching sucked, his assistant coach was a complete steroid moron, his favorite parent (Sal) is a retard and not one of the kids improved. I will not miss hearing KD yell at his kid every time he is on the ice and will definitely not miss "I am Sal" screaming at his kid every practice and game. If you have an issue with me you can find me at Pennsauken Skate Zone!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest12916,Guest19960,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest19313,Guest13127,Guest15329,Guest17637,

Reply #372:
 April 25, 2024, 12:29:18 PM
Heard the 2013 coach at FE should be taking monthly drug test
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17076,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest15295,
No reactions
No reactions
Guest13928,Guest16854,Guest15715,Guest11843,Guest16685,Guest18714,

Reply #373:
 April 25, 2024, 12:32:31 PM
What are you taking for ptsd Carl?  Some kind of opiate you dippie do. You are unfit to coach kids you doper .
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest10711,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Guest18376,Guest14868,

Reply #374:
 April 25, 2024, 12:59:25 PM
We were coming for KD's 2014 team and we ended up at Mercer so I am not sure who told you he wasn't going to have a team this year. This is what everyone is saying about FE. Can't trust anyone there which is why anyone with a brain cell knows to stay far far away. According to the "we still have spots" posts you can see that there are many people who know to stay away. Sorry to anyone who signed a contract at this dump!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17803,Guest15183,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Guest15091,Guest14719,Guest15393,Guest13052,Guest17939,

Reply #375:
 April 25, 2024, 01:49:52 PM
What are you taking for ptsd Carl?  Some kind of opiate you dippie do. You are unfit to coach kids you doper .

All class! Way to disparage a war veteran. Total scumbag! While he was fighting in Iraq you were drooling all over yourself while you tried to spell your name! Retard!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #376:
 April 25, 2024, 01:56:47 PM
We were coming for KD's 2014 team and we ended up at Mercer so I am not sure who told you he wasn't going to have a team this year. This is what everyone is saying about FE. Can't trust anyone there which is why anyone with a brain cell knows to stay far far away. According to the "we still have spots" posts you can see that there are many people who know to stay away. Sorry to anyone who signed a contract at this dump!

2014 team was offered to him and he turned it down because he wanted the 2015 team. That is when the sh*t hit the fan. When did you commit to him, November? By early December he had a deal with Young Kings and PHC. I know you are describing Sal when you said "anyone with a brain cell". That is about right how many Sal has. Everyone that signed at FE is very happy, but thanks for your concern.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #377:
 April 25, 2024, 02:05:18 PM
Does fe have a team for 2014s?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #378:
 April 25, 2024, 02:08:23 PM
Complete trash at FE it sounds like . They came on here to slander a parent and child . Let it go and move on .
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #379:
 April 25, 2024, 02:12:27 PM
FE support people who harm children from what I saw and heard
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Delaware Hockey Situation (2024-2025 Season)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 21
Views: 14956
Last post April 24, 2024, 05:24:08 PM
by Guest