Author Topic: New THF Tier 1 league  (Read 25318 times)

Description:

Reply #90:
 June 20, 2022, 05:39:36 PM
All of that is so true. Hollydell has really good french fries to but I only ask for AAA french fries.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #91:
 June 21, 2022, 02:50:44 PM
All y'all AAA parents are suckas, if you're not super elite AAAA hockey you're nothing.  Your kids are benders compared to my little champ.  He's in full ice-and a half league.  Never heard of it?  It's because your kids can't hang and weren't invited, suck on that chumps.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #92:
 July 11, 2022, 04:29:33 PM
Who cares! This is Pee Wee hockey, not the NHL. Nothing matters until Bantams! Wait until you see some of the AA 2011's not playing AAA. Once puberty hits, there will be some reshuffling on the current teams. Lots of talent at 2011!

You are correct. Skyland Kings Navy AA 2011 team was better than most AAA teams in NJ & PA. Multiple Players in 21-22 NJYHL Squirt A National were good enough for AAA but chose not to play it right now (including 4 kids on Voorhees alone). There are probably enough AAA level players not playing AAA to replace 30-40% of the existing players on all teams, including the "Gold" Standard (hit sarcasm button now) PHC. The parents at the lower levels sit and laugh at these AAA parents and what suckers they are. My 2 kids will see you at bantam tryouts when your kid gets cut and my kids take their spot!!!!!!

"Skyland Kings Navy AA 2011 team was better than most AAA teams in NJ & PA." Are you sure you meant the Skylands Kings Navy 10U AA team? Maybe you meant to say the North Jersey Kings 10U AA team from SportsCare Arena (formerly known as Aspen Ice)? Skylands had a few really good skaters, but they struggled. The other Kings team did have some pretty fair success against several "AAA" teams, but I don't believe they played any highly rated AAA teams.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Hollydell 2018 tier 1 status? Is this happening?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 8483
Last post May 14, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Metro Elite League

Started by GuestBoard Youth Hockey Info Center

Replies: 3
Views: 4959
Last post May 16, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
by Guest
Educate me on Tier 1 Programs

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 5
Views: 6945
Last post November 21, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
by Guest
Tier 1 vs Tier ll Hockey A to Z - More Bang For the Buck?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 19
Views: 35482
Last post June 29, 2020, 08:41:10 AM
by Guest
Revolution Youth Tier II

Started by RevolutionBoard Youth Hockey Info Center

Replies: 0
Views: 9138
Last post March 06, 2019, 12:36:45 PM
by Revolution