Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Black Bear Age Waiver

<< < (2/4) > >>

Guest:
BB is regional and spans a few AHAs.....(ie.  AAHA, PVAHA, etc)

Guest:
There are always exceptions.  I know of one 2011 who played up (Bantam Minor).   There may be others.
Maxwell Prudovsky - Stats, Contract, Salary & More

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 09, 2024, 10:13:06 AM ---There are always exceptions.  I know of one 2011 who played up (Bantam Minor).   There may be others.
Maxwell Prudovsky - Stats, Contract, Salary & More

--- End quote ---

I think this rule is an AAHA district rule. There was a 2011 player playing on our 2010 Bantam team. The district found out, kicked him off team and then would not allow him to play for 2011 Tier 1 team. He left the rink and went somewhere else. The player you have above is not in the AAHA. I thought this was a US Hockey rule though. AAHA says no exceptions for 12 year old playing up at Bantam.

Guest:
Almost every AAHA "Rule" has language that allows an exception based on some grand exalted minister of hockey's judgement or decision, for those enterprising enough to have a favorable audience or influence over said grand exalted minister of hockey. 

... after all, it is the exceptions that make the rule, eh? ....

Sometimes, "It's the Science" just isn't good enough.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 10, 2024, 07:05:03 AM ---Almost every AAHA "Rule" has language that allows an exception based on some grand exalted minister of hockey's judgement or decision, for those enterprising enough to have a favorable audience or influence over said grand exalted minister of hockey. 

... after all, it is the exceptions that make the rule, eh? ....

Sometimes, "It's the Science" just isn't good enough.

--- End quote ---

AAHA 12 year old/Bantam rule literally says "no exceptions". Read the damn rule before you post!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version