Author Topic: EJEPL showcase only 10 players at a time.  (Read 23527 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 August 12, 2020, 12:59:26 PM
I'm sorry but I have to say this.
 I overheard a coach talking to a parent scolding them over the fact that they brought their children to the rink and herself when they were supposed to be quarantine for 14 days from coming back from Florida I grab my kid in left when I heard them say I was in 1st class on the plane. !!!!WHAT!!!! I guess Covid-19 can't afford a first class ticket my team and kid was upset because he couldn't finish his last game in that tournament at iceline.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 August 12, 2020, 01:00:23 PM
I don't like the proposed format.  Can't we agree though that this is the best solution to get our kids back on the ice?  Even though it's frustrating we should use this as an opportunity to help our kids understand that sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them too. 

Look, I know that there are a range of opinions on this.  I could go on all day about what I like and don't like about it.  No one is ever going to be 100% happy.  Everyone take a deep breath - it'll be ok.

Now go back and read the first letter of every sentence.

NICE ONE 😜
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 August 12, 2020, 03:35:12 PM
This is terrible logic.  I could rant on for hours but I won’t. It is time to take action.  Time to stand up for our kids and not just sit by and let the little man on top tell me what my kid should be doing.  We all made the decision to let our kids play and take the risks we feel comfortable with.  We will not be participating in this league and I will Do everything in my power to find a way that my son can play hockey like a normal child.  NOT the NEw NORMAL.  I don’t believe in that shit.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #43:
 August 12, 2020, 05:51:54 PM
I want my money back. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 August 12, 2020, 06:04:45 PM
Just so we are clear, people are butt hurt that they can't watch the way they want to? That's pretty much it right?

Even though you write the checks, the game isn't for or about you. All of you having a hissy fit saying you want your money back and you won't be participating in blah blah blah. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You are the entitled jagoffs that wreck this sport in the first place.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #45:
 August 12, 2020, 06:14:01 PM
Just so we are clear, people are butt hurt that they can't watch the way they want to? That's pretty much it right?

Even though you write the checks, the game isn't for or about you. All of you having a hissy fit saying you want your money back and you won't be participating in blah blah blah. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You are the entitled jagoffs that wreck this sport in the first place.

No. This is about the 10 kids that are sitting in the locker room staring at the walls while a game is going on.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #46:
 August 12, 2020, 06:18:21 PM
Unfortunately, This nonsense is not Covid. This nonsense is a bunch of stupid, scared adults, dictating what we should do with our kids. And unfortunately they are making decisions which intern are less safe then the threat of Covid. And I agree that this is a supplemental league however it will suffer. And so it should
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #47:
 August 12, 2020, 06:49:50 PM
Well, given that the statement would allow players to shuttle back and forth between the bench and the locker room having people sitting in the room for extended periods of time would seem to be a coaches decision.

Would you feel better if they put them on folding chairs along the glass?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #48:
 August 12, 2020, 06:53:04 PM
Who/why was it determined that ice hockey and rinks are social gatherings and limited to 25 people and not entertainment or indoor recreation which is 50% capacity? 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #49:
 August 12, 2020, 08:34:08 PM
lets keep the kids off the streets,out of gangs and start them to understand that fair play and good SPORTSman ship are impotant >:(
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

EJEPL Showcase locations

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 8
Views: 12308
Last post June 17, 2019, 03:14:14 PM
by Guest
pros and cons of DVHL vs EJEPL