Author Topic: Patriot Ice Center  (Read 5066 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 January 22, 2020, 12:01:41 PM
Absolutely right...  every rink and organization has their problems and I've seen my share over the 7 years of being involved in youth hockey.  Maybe the grass won't be greener but my kids will be happier.  Oh and guaranteed a spot is something I absolutely am opposed to...  my kids earn everything they have and will continue to do so.  I just hate to see what is happening at the PIC and with travel hockey and just want people to wake up and see that the future looks dismal if things don't start to turn around. Honestly it's just sad and I feel bad for the players and families
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 January 23, 2020, 10:14:06 AM
That org and rink have been circling the drain for the last five years or so. I hoped the change in ownership after the the child sex predator left would lead to good things. However, the ownership of that facility is an odd arrangement that turns fixing anything into a "not my responsibility" mess.

Hence you end up with a lopsided sheet ice. Does the district have any say on facility safety?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 January 26, 2020, 07:14:05 PM
Another game "suspended" there today because of poor ice. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 January 28, 2020, 03:39:58 PM
I wonder why this thread was left open, but the one about "driver error" was locked?  Lame.

Anyway, driver error looks like the driver erroneously used a sledgehammer instead of a Zamboni.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: