Author Topic: AAHA Releases 2019-20 Approved Tier 1 Membership  (Read 16769 times)

Description:
AAHA Releases 2019-20 Approved Tier 1 Membership
Topic: April 02, 2019, 08:14:46 AM

Any Club or Club official/coach making claims of having Tier I and/or “AAA” status, whose Club is not in the list of 2019-2020 AAHA Tier I Approved Clubs & levels is in violation of AAHA Rules and Regulations, and subject to sanctions.

<a href="https://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachments/document/6fe5-1830891/INFORMATION_ON_APPROVED_TIER_I_AAA_CLUBS.pdf" target="_blank">https://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachments/document/6fe5-1830891/INFORMATION_ON_APPROVED_TIER_I_AAA_CLUBS.pdf</a>

[attachment[/attachment]
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 April 02, 2019, 08:17:38 AM
Tier 1 recruiting rules and FAQ

<a href="https://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/document/e326-1830893/Tier_I_and_II_Recruiting_Rule_FAQ__2-27-19_.pdf" target="_blank">https://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/document/e326-1830893/Tier_I_and_II_Recruiting_Rule_FAQ__2-27-19_.pdf</a>
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 April 02, 2019, 08:36:40 AM
Makes sense! The best team in the district, with the best chance of WINNING A TIER I CHAMPIONSHIP, ranked #1 for the entire 2018-19 season, cannot qualify for a district championship! When was the last time the district won? Let's see, only the Valley Forge Minutemen have won in the Philadelphia area, sorry Mr. Graves and Mr. Ferrill! Oh yeah, since it's inception in 1969 the Little Flyers have also never won! Jerry Domish thanks you for keeping his record intact!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 April 02, 2019, 08:40:20 AM
I see nothing in the recruiting rule FAQ about the most common occurrence this time of year.  Maybe someone knows the answer.

Do the rules prevent players and/or parents from contacting prospective coaches and/or teams for the purposes of securing a spot on a team for the following season and does it prevent those teams from having conversations with those players and/or parents about joining said team for the following year? 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 April 02, 2019, 08:47:34 AM
Yes, but it has to be proven if the accusation is made and an investigation takes place. I've seen only one instance where a hockey coach was caught  and disciplined in the DVHL for tampering.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

James

Reply #5:
 April 02, 2019, 09:39:33 AM
Reading the tampering rule is a joke.....
Last year Graves targeted every Quaker parent.....even offering them free jerseys if they registered before 3/1. It was documented in an email and the district still did nothing about it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 April 02, 2019, 09:44:43 AM
Reading the tampering rule is a joke.....
Last year Graves targeted every Quaker parent.....even offering them free jerseys if they registered before 3/1. It was documented in an email and the district still did nothing about it.

Genesis is doing the same thing this season offering all Wildcats and Ice Dogs returning players free jerseys. Although their particular situation is not the same as Quakers/Team Philadelphia. The presumed assumption by both clubs was that all Wildcats players with nowhere to go would follow the way back to Hatfield to join clubs and re-brand as Genesis. It's not working out as they had presumed. A lot of the squirts and pee wees went to other clubs. Almost all of the Wildcats 3 pee wee teams are gone.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

James

Reply #7:
 April 02, 2019, 09:49:14 AM
Makes sense! The best team in the district, with the best chance of WINNING A TIER I CHAMPIONSHIP, ranked #1 for the entire 2018-19 season, cannot qualify for a district championship! When was the last time the district won? Let's see, only the Valley Forge Minutemen have won in the Philadelphia area, sorry Mr. Graves and Mr. Ferrill! Oh yeah, since it's inception in 1969 the Little Flyers have also never won! Jerry Domish thanks you for keeping his record intact!

You are 100% correct. This district is a joke. I know this sounds unfair and all.....but now with Giacobbo out of the Little Flyers ... why not hang the flag on the team. Still stay where you play and everyone really knows what team it is but you give the kids a chance to go for it.
It sucks that the district never see what it does to the kids only what it takes out of the good ol boys pockets.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 April 02, 2019, 09:53:36 AM

I assume you are talking about PHC. Let's not make it sound like that club is responsible for developing that team, they were already #1 ranked prior to going there. And I agree that the PLF is shit, but remember, that team did start there.
I have no issue with the District not granting them T1 status. First off, there are already too many T1 clubs in the area. We need to contracting the number of teams, not adding. Second, give them a few years to see how the club progresses. There should be a certain number of years waiting period before you can even petition for status.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 April 02, 2019, 12:16:44 PM
So stupid! A Little Flyers team has already had 2 different coaches before tryouts, and no team afterwards, but that team is approved for Tier I Status! District is most corrupt in USA!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

2020-2021 AAHA Approved Tier 1 Teams

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 9
Views: 6262
Last post July 24, 2020, 09:13:01 AM
by Guest
2019 AAHA 18AA District CHAMPS