Author Topic: Palmyra Black Knights pricing  (Read 6258 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 April 08, 2023, 07:37:07 PM
Tryouts
Mr. Heffernan,

I am writing you to inform you of violations of AAHA tryout policy. The Palmyra Black Knights for several weeks before tier 1 tryouts had semi private skates during weekends that they invited players from surrounding rinks including York, Lancaster, Central Penn, Jr Flyers, etc. These skates were run by their tier 1 coaches at the very least 07,08,09 levels.  They did recruit and sign some of these players for their tier 1 teams.   This whole process by Palmyra lacks any integrity and is in violation of the rules.  I am not including my name because of fear of retribution but a simple review of their signees and questions to those would prove the allegations.

A Concerned Coach

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 April 08, 2023, 08:00:50 PM
Something tells me Hefferman doesn't read these boards. You would probably be better messaging him, and then he most likely won't care anyway. There's cheating every season and they never discipline anyone.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16698,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 April 10, 2023, 09:51:13 PM
Word is no PBK 18u AAA team this year.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 April 12, 2023, 08:16:10 AM
i heard no 16AAA as well for the Black Knoghts
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 April 13, 2023, 04:13:27 PM
Tryouts
Mr. Heffernan,

I am writing you to inform you of violations of AAHA tryout policy. The Palmyra Black Knights for several weeks before tier 1 tryouts had semi private skates during weekends that they invited players from surrounding rinks including York, Lancaster, Central Penn, Jr Flyers, etc. These skates were run by their tier 1 coaches at the very least 07,08,09 levels.  They did recruit and sign some of these players for their tier 1 teams.   This whole process by Palmyra lacks any integrity and is in violation of the rules.  I am not including my name because of fear of retribution but a simple review of their signees and questions to those would prove the allegations.

A Concerned Coach

They should do away with all these rules. Who cares if a coach wants to invite kids to practice before try outs. I don't see what the harm is. They shouldn't be able to officially sign, but if a coach likes a player, I don't have a problem with the kid being told he will be on the team. My son plays hockey, but my daughter plays soccer and it happens all the time there and no one blinks an eye. We've had girls from other teams play as guests at tournaments during the season. Some have come to practices a few times. Sometimes you end up getting that person to join your team other times I stay with their existing team.
Also, do away with the 2 person rule. If 5 kids, hell if all 20 kids from VFMM want to go to the JRF, let them. Obviously you aren't doing something right if everyone wants to leave.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16645,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

FLYERS CUP A - Palmyra Cougars vs Bayard Rustin Knights March 9, 2020 SEMI

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard South Eastern PA High School Hockey Classics

Replies: 0
Views: 3939
Last post April 16, 2021, 07:05:52 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Palmyra 04 now sandbagging