Author Topic: What club do you know nothing about?  (Read 7539 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 April 21, 2022, 12:14:45 PM
LVPY which i believe would the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Youth falls into the same category as VFC. "VFC is really hit or miss because they love to us evals like a popularity contest rather than actually evaluating players".

Team Philly is legit every year, they got #s and Palmyra can be hit and miss based on yr
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 April 21, 2022, 12:27:16 PM
PHC-Hollydell SJ is a great Tier 1 Organization. PHC 09/10/11/12 Teams are all very good. The 2011's will be a super team this upcoming season, tons of talent they have loaded up. And from what rumors i heard and read about them getting more top level players in addition to what they already had, i think they will be the best legitimate AAA team around. I hope my paths cross at the rink and i am able to watch them play.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 April 21, 2022, 12:53:57 PM
PHC-Hollydell SJ is a great Tier 1 Organization. PHC 09/10/11/12 Teams are all very good. The 2011's will be a super team this upcoming season, tons of talent they have loaded up. And from what rumors i heard and read about them getting more top level players in addition to what they already had, i think they will be the best legitimate AAA team around. I hope my paths cross at the rink and i am able to watch them play.

PHC is the class of AAA in NJ & SE PA. The 2011 birth year is loaded with talent at all rinks though. PHC was just able to recruit the best of the best. 2012 is also a great birth year, but not as good as 2011. 2013 birth year is ok. 2014 is bad due to COVID and small numbers compared to other years. PHC will be very good for 2013, 2012 & 2011. After these years PHC will drop off and other rinks will rise. It depends on who is running program. Once the original Venom coaches move out with their kids, PHC will see a drop off. I am not bashing PHC, as they have a great program right now, but everything in sports is cyclical and everything depends on great coaches that can attract players. Coaching is everything and right now PHC at 2011, 2012 & 2013 have good coaches. I am question talent and coaching at 2014 Venom. Time will tell!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 April 21, 2022, 01:16:48 PM
I agree tons of talent at the 2011 level locally, Coaching at PHC 2011 right now is huge for the young kids. To much talent at 2011 could be a problem with 1 puck. We will see what happens. I predict they lose 3-4 kids at the end of this season.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 April 21, 2022, 01:55:58 PM
Definitely confused about the philly clubs (little flyers, flyers elite, Philly hockey club). Also curious about Venom, Revolution, and Pilots...these clubs seem to have a lot of chatter.

You forgot about Junior Flyers and Team Philly.....LOL :)

So many "Philly clubs" or "Flyers Clubs".
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 April 22, 2022, 10:43:14 AM
They play out of Ice World in Abingdon, MD.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 April 22, 2022, 11:52:22 AM
Tomorrow's Ice?

Tomorrow's Ice is plays out of Ice World in northern Maryland (about 40 minutes south of the PIC).  They are in the PVAHA, but not in the CBHL.  They play in a AAA league in Connecticut called the ECEL and the AHF CENTRAL.  They have been in the EJEPL, but not sure about this year.

Good club with great skill coaches. 

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 April 22, 2022, 11:58:12 AM
I think their TI selects teams are in the AHF central with the TI in AHF south, unless that changed
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 April 22, 2022, 05:36:54 PM
I think their TI selects teams are in the AHF central with the TI in AHF south, unless that changed
TI took over running Harford NorthStars also and that part of the program is called TI Northstars.  The Selects teams are the AA/AAA teams the Northstars are the teams lower than that.  The Selects teams are in the AHF Central as well as the ECEL and the Northstars teams are in the AHF South.

They are in the Potomac District so their tryouts are always later than the ones in the Atlantic so it makes it a little bit difficult for a kid from the Atlantic to wait for TI Selects tryouts while the Atlantic teams are all signing AA kids to contracts.

It's a good program though.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 April 23, 2022, 11:22:29 PM
Is Jr flyers a good program? 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Genesis Hockey Club

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 43
Views: 19080
Last post April 03, 2019, 03:50:53 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Stealing Funds From The Hockey Club