Author Topic: DVHL meetings and covid  (Read 7516 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 August 05, 2020, 11:22:49 PM
I can go in to a packed wal-mart or a home-dept and browse around for hours while wearing a mask. But you cant go watch your kid play hockey while wearing a mask and socially distancing. Makes perfect sense.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 August 06, 2020, 07:26:16 AM
Did you seriously just say… It doesn’t need to make sense? I guess you do whatever the government tells you to do regardless of if it makes logical sense or not?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 August 07, 2020, 12:06:28 PM
Did you seriously just say… It doesn’t need to make sense? I guess you do whatever the government tells you to do regardless of if it makes logical sense or not?

I sure did.  Congratulations on passing elementary reading and comprehension!  Its not about you or me, its about kids. Your battle against the man can wage on outside of the rink.  While your in it, don't mess with kids emotional health because you are afraid to wear a mask.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #43:
 August 08, 2020, 12:58:53 AM
Updates to Governor's Order on sports now clearly states

Recreational and amateur sports organizations and teams (not affiliated with a public or private PK-12 school), including, but not limited to basketball, hockey, field hockey, football, soccer, swimming, baseball, softball, lacrosse, gymnastics, and kickball, are permitted to conduct in-person activities, including games and practices,  if they strictly adhere to the requirements of this guidance, including the limits on total occupancy outlined below (25 or fewer people indoors, 250 or fewer outdoors).

25 people indoors. That's it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 August 08, 2020, 08:39:48 AM
Updates to Governor's Order on sports now clearly states

Recreational and amateur sports organizations and teams (not affiliated with a public or private PK-12 school), including, but not limited to basketball, hockey, field hockey, football, soccer, swimming, baseball, softball, lacrosse, gymnastics, and kickball, are permitted to conduct in-person activities, including games and practices,  if they strictly adhere to the requirements of this guidance, including the limits on total occupancy outlined below (25 or fewer people indoors, 250 or fewer outdoors).

25 people indoors. That's it.

How is it possible to have a game with 25 people? That's ONE team, coaches, refs, and scorekeepers.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #45:
 August 08, 2020, 09:31:26 AM
We understand what it clearly says. The question is what logical sense does it make it a small apartment can only have 25 but a 30,000 square-foot Rink can also only have 25?  Oh, don’t tell me, the previous genius poster will say “it doesn’t need to make sense“. Just shut up and do whatever the government says regardless if it has any sense at all or is filled with hypocrisy.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

pros and cons of DVHL vs EJEPL

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 22
Views: 15198
Last post March 18, 2019, 01:44:21 PM
by Guest
2019 DVHL Applications