Author Topic: Protec Ponds for sale?  (Read 8315 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 April 08, 2022, 12:35:38 PM
I see what you both are saying but I think about little Johnny. Little Johnny loves playing hockey and being on the ice with his friends but little Johnny really isn't that good. He is a low B player and that's all he will be and that's ok he just loves to play and he fills a spot on that low B team. Now we merge 2 clubs because a rink closes and the talent for the low B team improves and guess what happens to little Johnny. They say thanks for being with us for the past few years filling that spot but we don't need you anymore. My son is not little Johnny but he has played with some and when it happens it's heartbreaking. His one old teammate got so depressed his parents had to actually get him help. For what, future beer leaguers.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest10457,Guest15557,Guest14724,Guest13664,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest16011,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest10603,Guest11697,Guest14864,

Reply #11:
 April 11, 2022, 09:49:46 AM
An organizations job is not to worry about little Johnny. Their job is to put together the best roster they can at each level they have to put banners on the wall and trophies on the shelf. Little Johnny isn't going to bring  players to a club banners and trophies will. I'd rather have 11-12 strong skaters than have 13-14 skaters with a little Johnny or 2 on the team. The little Johnnies need to stick to in house and scholastic hockey, even some scholastic leagues will probably be above their level. I know a lot will not like this comment but the truth hurts sometimes.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15011,Guest13241,Guest19747,
No reactions
Members reacted angry1:
Guest10438,
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest13846,

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: