Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Another flyers tier 1 Philadelphia Flyers Elite

<< < (3/10) > >>

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 10, 2020, 11:48:34 AM ---AY is a joke with their "distance between clubs" nonsense.

--- End quote ---

What does that have to do with Virtua changing their name?

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 10, 2020, 12:21:29 PM ---My God another Flyers team?? as things are not confusing enough one would think the way the Parent Flyers Team is run you would distance themselves from that mess!

--- End quote ---

Yea your right. Everyone should be able to buy their A level kids AAA status. 

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on February 10, 2020, 11:48:34 AM ---AY is a joke with their "distance between clubs" nonsense.

--- End quote ---

Yea your right. Everyone should be able to buy their A level kids AAA status.

Guest:
You do realize that about 95% of the of the players by 12u who wind up in tier 1 come from a tier ll or house league right? Everybody starts somewhere and it's pretty much never tier 1.

Guest:
They are trying to mirror the "Penguins Elite" from the other side of the state.   I would not be shocked if like the Penguins Elite (which was started by Lemuiex to give his kid a place to play),  This new flyers elite wears carbon copy uniforms of the Flyers.  Also this will bring them in line with the rest of the teams in the NHL cup that they play in, which are all essentially carbon copies of the big NHL teams.

Unfortunately aesthetic crap like this draws in people, so it wouldn't shock me as this starts the program on a upswing.

TL;DR  -  Flyers elite are flexing their "true" flyers affiliation to rise above the other local tier 1 programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version