Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

nhl full bubble mask rumors

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guest:
You think that there aren't hockey families who havent ALREADY lost loved ones? They won't have the luxury of seeing their kid or grandkid play. But, yep, who cares about them. It's more important that Johnny gets to do what he wants to do when he wants to do the way he wants to do it. And get a trophy, and the correct color hat, saying he's the best.

Guest:
You're right. I'm an idiot for saying goodbye to my mother via facetime as she died in ICU. In fact, she is an idiot for having a preexisting condition - she should have known better than to be diagnosed with asthma at age 4. I'm stupid for being upset that her funeral could only be attended by her 3 children. I'm a moron for being upset that she will never be able to watch her grandchild skate again. I'm an idiot and a moron for being pissed off with selfish, egotistical, people more concerned about Johnny being uncomfortable wearing a bubble mask that people in their community dealing with the death of loved ones. Thank you so much for pointing out my stupidity.

Guest:
Man that's horrible I feel sorry for you but you have some major issues to work out with your feelings. I suggest you don't ever let you kid do anything outside the house ever again. Good lluck with everthing.

Guest:
Yes, I can feel your empathy and sincerity. It's easy to recognize when it is sarcastic and condescending. You're right though. My grief is completely uncalled for and I deserve to be mocked. Again, thank you so much for setting me straight.

Guest:
Are you guys friends?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version