Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

nhl full bubble mask rumors

(1/3) > >>

Guest:
I saw on nhlfeed yesterday there are rumors that the players will have to wear full face shields, nobody will be allowed to spit when they need to and something the NHL has always wanted anyway zero tolerance fighting. I'm not so concerned with the latter for youth hockey but since all other leagues tend to follow their lead I am wondering if this is going to be for kids too? Full face shields aren't for everybody because some kids really sweat a lot and the shield fogs up. For others they have a hard time breathing in one.

Guest:
oh well. suck it up buttercup or don't play. if the worst that happens to a kid during all of this is that he has to wear a bubble helmet, i'd say he made off pretty well. make sure to complain to his peers who lost a grandparent

Guest:
You are an idiot.

Guest:
I agree with reply #2!!
 Grandparents and parents should be aware of social distances and keep their child away from Grandma and Grandpa until further notice.

Guest:
Grandparents shouldn't be in the rinks but at the same time this is all way overblown at this point. There are no restrictions in florida and the infection and death rate are nowheres near the quad triangle of democratic rule of New York Pennsylvania New Jersey and Delaware. All of the stats have been proven way over blown and its also been proven there is no life threatening effects on children and healthy adults because the illness is literally the same symtoms as flu. If you wheel your grandmom into a rink on a hospital bed I'd worry. Shileds don't fix anything the fog on the inside of the shield is still airborn on the bench. Face shields are no safer than a cage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version