Author Topic: Flyers Elite AAA 2013 Team  (Read 15005 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 January 25, 2022, 06:55:18 PM
What happened at Pennsauken when Justin and Jared decimated the program by moving ALL the Venom NEHL 2012 kids and 2011s to PHC was a shame. The leftover 2012s from A8 team and the 2011s were forced to combine into one 2011 team and unfortunately they’re just overmatched, not that there aren’t talented kids there. Pilots team isn’t the Venom teams of last year but what did you expect. I hope FE finds a way to be competitive next year but I don’t have faith that Kanaly is the right person for that role as it pertains to the Squirts and Pee Wee’s. His focus has always seems to face been older kids.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 January 25, 2022, 07:38:59 PM
This is all common in kids ice hockey and every level. Its no different than any other kids sports. Get used to itjust when you think a good team will move up to the next season all of a sudden parents move their kids because they are promised more exposure and playing time somewhere else. And said parents will try and take as many of their kids teammates with them. Coaches do it too when they move they try to take the players they know with them. There's no sense complaining because its going to get worse as they get older and learn how to play.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13163,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 January 26, 2022, 04:54:30 PM
I referee and worked multiple Pilots games. I feel bad for the 2013 kids. They are ill prepared for the teams they will play in AAA. They may improve over the summer, but so will the other teams. Five or six players will be coming from Pilots and only one Pilots kid would make a Squirt AA team at Holydell or Igloo next year. They are trying to get Venom Minor kids to join team. Those kids are moving because they can't make PHC. Now you are asking them to play AAA teams.  Pilots were demolished by Mite advanced teams- Ashburn, West Chester, 1494's, Mighty Mites, Haverford, Venom Major. These are the type of teams they will play at AAA . The hubris of the coach and parents will be the ruination of these kids. They would be better off playing for Flyers Youth, Jaguars or Hurricanes. Sadly,  I see a repeat of 2011 Flyers Elite.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 January 27, 2022, 12:12:56 PM
FE update:  Guy retiring is bad news for 2013 AAA FE! Guy retiring who coaches skills? JH? ZM? Neither is Guy! Pilots & PHC cuts clueless to AAA level of play. Pilots crushing AHF A teams and low Squirt B, think ready for AAA. PHC cuts from Venom Minor struggle in AHF/Advanced.  Pilots play Venom Major again Sat. Venom crushed Pilots (8-0) last game. Toyed with them like practice. Pilots players not AAA ready! Even some Venome Major not AAA ready.  FE a joke!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19670,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest11909,

Reply #14:
 January 27, 2022, 02:38:35 PM
Slava has been at FE for years, he'll likely do the skills.

Water-downed AAA. It's been that way for years. New teams like PHC and Venom contributed to that problem. Now, I know how proud you parents all are over there, and realize how important wins are at this age. I would too, if lived at Hollydell like you guys.
Life doesn't get much better.

Most parents care about development and want more practices and games that tier 2 has to offer...Losing is apart of the game. You learn from it. Just read Jareds IG post when he was coaching the mites at Voorhees. He developed those kids the following year, with a AAA structure. And look how well that turned out.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 January 27, 2022, 07:41:51 PM
Pilots developed this year in AAA structure. 3 Practices/week since May. They have come far, but not AAA far. Don't see jump to AAA by Sept. Teams in PA/North NJ will beat up on them. Parents will only do harm with rushing kids to AAA. Rinks on see $.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 January 27, 2022, 07:48:20 PM
Slava is great but is not Guy. Guy ran 2 Pilots practices/wk. Coached FE teams too. 2 Good coaches leaving for Igloo. 2013 FE coach choice questionable. This will be interesting.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 January 28, 2022, 03:04:28 AM
I disagree with that statement, and I’ll leave it at that.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15916,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 January 28, 2022, 07:59:46 AM
Please more info on Slava. My kid may move to FE. Need to know Slava is good coach. I was told Guy was not Guy of old this year. Mailed it in.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 January 28, 2022, 11:34:15 AM
Flyers Elite Announce Slava Kuznetsov As Associate Head Coach Of 2010 Team –

He pushes the kids like Guy, without all the cursing and insults. The fear factor is still there.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Another flyers tier 1 Philadelphia Flyers Elite

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info