Author Topic: What is the deal with Pilots mites program?  (Read 19018 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 March 28, 2022, 01:37:47 PM
PHC13 will slaughter all! Next season is now !

Yeah, yeah, yeah, PHC is great. Blah, blah. You are only great as you have teams from all over NJ and PA on your teams. You are basically an all-star team, not a rink produced team. 2013 will be the last great Venom team, so your feeder program will suffer. 2014 Venom will be average and not like years past.

Multiple rinks are now doing full-ice mites, so your advantage is over. You also poached 3 teams from Pennsauken to get where you are. That is awesome. and something to brag about. I know 3 kids looked at Venom this year and saw what that team had. All 3 chose to move up to Squirts rather than play for Venom. All 3 kids would have been best Venom players.. Keep talking sh*t and we will see how good 2013 PHC is once the other full ice mite teams hit Bantam!

Also just wait for 2011 & 2012 to falter in the next few years. Poaching kids form North Jersey rinks and dumpling good, loyal, local kids will have repercussions!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14449,Guest19967,Guest15414,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 March 28, 2022, 04:57:10 PM
Yea yea yea….PHC will faultier! Until then it’s gonna be a blood bath!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 March 29, 2022, 12:13:24 PM
I absolutely love the chest thumping of mite hockey, priceless
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17581,Guest12532,Guest18724,Guest15663,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest18065,

Reply #43:
 March 31, 2022, 04:06:43 PM
I know the coach gave his notice March 3 because my kid was thinking of playing 2013 FE. I think people just post crap and have no clue. Also coaches kid made Little Flyers 2013 AAA team and a 2014 player made Jr. Flyers 2013 AAA. The rest scattered to other rinks to play A or AA. Not everyone wants AAA even though they were talented enough. I predicted during season that these 2 kids would play AAA and the others would not. All you need to do is talk with parents. Some families do not have $ for AAA and others their kids play multiple sports. Everything is not just about hockey talent. Other factors play into this. Also, Pilots will be fine as they have enough players for a Major and Minor team next year. In 2 years Pilots will be best AAA Mite team in NJ. The program is thriving!

5 Pilots (4 2013 & 1 2014) are at Igloo AA, 1 2012 at Igloo A, 1 2014 Jr. Flyers AAA 2013, 1 2013 Litle Flyers 2013 AAA, 1 2013 back in Central NJ Rink AA , and 2012 goalie no idea. 2022-23 Pilots have a lot of kids but lost best 2014 players (21-22 team & Igloo) to Squirts. Pilots will be ok in 22-23, but will be mainly 2015's with a few 2014's that are ok players. They will be best team in area in 23-24 if best 2015's don't move up.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 March 31, 2022, 04:30:43 PM
It's funny how the people that know a little bit think they know it all...

While you may have found out in March, many others knew at the end of January, and right from the source.

Sorry, but you must have been out of the loop.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #45:
 March 31, 2022, 05:17:43 PM
It's funny how the people that know a little bit think they know it all...

While you may have found out in March, many others knew at the end of January, and right from the source.

Sorry, but you must have been out of the loop.

Really, you knew at end of Jan from the source. He accepted job Jan 23, then told FE in mid-Feb he was out. So I guess FE should be even more pissed, since he knew 1 week after taking job, he was out? Wow, he is a bigger you know what than I thought.  I guess you are the expert on ZM and he just lied to everyone else.

That man should not be coaching anyway. While a nice guy, his coaching is just bad! He missed more practices than Allen Iverson!  Pilots good because Guy and Squirt coaches. How many Pilots followed him to Aston? None (his son does not count).  Where did most Pilots go then? You don't know?  I guess you are out of the loop!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13353,Guest10467,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted friendly:
Guest15629,
Guest15468,

Reply #46:
 March 31, 2022, 05:23:47 PM
I absolutely love the chest thumping of mite hockey, priceless

Not about chest pumping Mites. This is about overrated coach, overrated players, way overrated team manager and crazy parents that thought just because their mites could beat up on Squirt B teams they were better than Venom. They are all lucky Guy and JP were at Pennsauken or this would have been a disaster.  Just tired of all the Pilot coach, manager & parent chest pumping. Thank god everyone but 1 kid is gone from Pilots 21-22 team. They were all nuts!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest12659,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Guest18072,

Reply #47:
 March 31, 2022, 05:29:51 PM
When he actually signed is irreverent. There was a lot more time than you’re accounting for.

The people like you on this site, is enough to many anyone second guess taking such a position.

I’ve seen his practices with and without him there. They great for mites.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #48:
 March 31, 2022, 06:10:40 PM
When he actually signed is irreverent. There was a lot more time than you’re accounting for.

The people like you on this site, is enough to many anyone second guess taking such a position.

I’ve seen his practices with and without him there. They great for mites.

Is this DM/ZM or SM/FM commenting?

A lot more time. He met with FE/CK on Sunday 1-23. He announced I believe on on 2-13 or 2-14 that not taking position. If he knew on 1-31, then why did he wait 2 weeks to announce it? He refused position because he had to get players to come. FE was counting on Pilots, but he could not deliver them. He kept trying to recruit Pilots & Hurricanes up until the day he quit! None of them wanted to play for him again! Unless DM/ZM were lying to everyone, this timeline is a fact!

You saw his practices? Then you are a bigger fool than I thought. He never ran a practice alone except Fridays! Guy or Jags coaches were always there M & W. Most Pilots A team players didn't even show up on Fridays & most left on Wednesday before Mite skate after attending JP clinic and the Squirt skate. Friday practices were 90% scrimmages and most of A team never went. Maybe 3-4 A team players showed up on Fridays. They should have been working on concepts & compete drills and then the A team players would have attended. Friday practices were terrible as coaches kid was constantly fighting someone! ZM also missed about 50% of the practice due to work. Never there on Mondays. Kids got better because of GG, JP, CO, KD & CR, not ZM.

You can learn a lot about coaches based on where their players end up the following season. Most Pilots A players moved to Igloo with JP & CO. This tells you all you need to know about ZM.

By now I think you realize I know what I am talking about. You mess with the bull, you get the horns!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15040,Guest14360,Guest17399,Guest18983,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest12842,Guest18943,
Members reacted angry1:
Guest18025,
Members reacted friendly:
Guest16662,
Guest10695,Guest12910,

Reply #49:
 March 31, 2022, 07:05:55 PM
Well, someone has an axe to grind! Wow!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Quakers Hockey - Mites Registration

Started by RESLBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 5048
Last post August 13, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
by RESL
DAHA Eliminates Traveling Squirt "A" Program